Reviews for When I look at you
KeepSmiling223 chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
You are sooo awesome! I love your stories! You're like my favourite author here! Aaaaawwww and NILEY is soo cute! I love this!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
great chapter
amyl0awrence chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
incredible. You ended this story absolutely incredibly. Words can't describe it. You're such a talented girl, please write another soon!

Love Amy xx

Ps. I'm going to miss your tweets telling me you've updated this :) xo
GIRYL1015 chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TEAR IN MY EYE :...D
NileyFreakk chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Awww loveeed this story soo much! ;D
ohsolauren chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
ahhhh! So so sad this story is over. But the epilogue was so cute. In the beginning I was like where the heck is Miley haha. But their married and are expecting! yayy! I love this story very much, between the concept and words, just amazing. can't wait to read more from you! :)
Jancy chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
It wasn't confusing at all..I loved the ending...one if the best stories I've read so far...thanxx :)
Jancy chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Woahhhh..overloaded with niley fluff...such a cute chapter...I really loved it...glad nick found miley just in time :)
ohsolauren chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
awwww! Niley fluff overload, i love it! So glad Nick found Miley before she jumped. I'm super happy she is living with Nick, David and Selena. I'm sad, however, because this story is ending, i really hope that there will be a new story soon and I can't wait for that or the epilogue! :)
NileyFreakk chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Aww soo sad to see its ending! But i love it! Amazing story!
TheChapterzOfOurLife chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
This chapter was amazing. Sad to see it end. But, I can't wait for, hopefully, many more stories from you. Again, great chapter. I'm glad Nick found Miley and how she is back with him, Selena, and David. :) Great Great Job.
amyl0awrence chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
It was so sweet, i love that Nick drove around looking for her, and i love the setting you made it when he found her. SO GLAD you didn't end it depressingly, by making her jump off and kill herself D:

I also think its sweet the ending when she went into his room.

TOO GOOD of chapter. ! :)

Update soon! :) #waiting :)

Much love , Amy x