Reviews for All for You
IvebeenLokid5654 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! ! So... great story! :-) Update soon!
flashy fiction chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I like this story. -hugs and more hugs for a job well done-
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Most excellent! I should point out that Enjolras is in fact the most ridiculously wealthy (and I mean RIDICULOUSLY wealthy) of the Amis, but to one who hasn't read the book, I suppose one wouldn't know that.

I sincerely hope you intend to continue this beyond this point, because it's a very fun, very romantic little E/E fluff-fest, which I think we all need a bit of sometimes.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Awww... A bit quick for my taste (I somehow think Enjolras wouldn't even be that quick to admit his feelings to HIMSELF, no matter how long he's been watching her), but so adorable I can't bring myself to care much.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Typical Enjolras! He never did have any interest in all those fine ladies or those working girls who threw themselves at him... because they WERE all just so determined to be sweet and demure and fit the mold. Eponine... she never fit the mold. And no matter how prettily you dress her up, she never quite will, and that's the beauty of this pairing! You can change her clothes and clean her hair and give her a few square meals to make her pretty again, you can make her LOOK like a fine society woman (not to say that it wouldn't take some work), but in the end, you can't change the girl inside. You can't change the woman who, had she been born but a few decades later, would have been a raging suffragette and a feminist, who isn't afraid to stand up to six assassins armed to the teeth with nothing but her bare hands and glare them down, who goes to the theater on her own and who, despite her slightly skewed morals, usually finds it in herself to do the right thing when it really counts.

But, of course, Enjolras can't tell all that just from a glance, so to see an interesting girl apparently fade right in with the rest of the crowd again is naturally going to p*ss him off... ;)
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
The fact that you mentioned Jean Valjean's initial (and in fact, probably continuing) distrust of Eponine was good- he's not liable to trust ANYONE, least of all a Thenardier.

The only issue I have with this chapter is that there was no running water in 1832. They'd have had to heat the water in the kitchen to fill the tub. But other than a minor historical inaccuracy, this was a chapter made of excellence!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Two things I absolutely loved about this chapter:

1- the fact that you touched on one absolute, but oft-overlooked truth in Les Miserables: Eponine wasn't in love with MARIUS, she was in love with what Marius represented to her- respect, kindness, a potential escape from the hell that was her life. If it hadn't been him, it might have been somebody else.

2- The way you write Cosette. Too many people who love Eponine- whether they support the Eponine/Marius ship or not- tend to see Cosette as insipid and useless and write her very cruelly. You, however, write her as she is- honest, kind, loving, clever, and generally just a wonderful person. Thank you for doing the right thing by Cosette!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I am ALWAYS a sucker for a good E/E fic!

And I just wanted to tell you that I thought the sentence that begins "The moon's rays shone feebly through the veil of clouds that..." was something rather remarkable. I'm not sure what it was about it that was so chilling, but that was a beautiful bit of imagery.