Reviews for Pau
detectivejiju chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Awesome.. Fantasic ... Outstanding... fanfiction! Actually I don't have words to tell how phenomenal the story was! Each of the 4 chapters was written to the best. The last paragraph of chapter 1 made me go nuts... I truly enjoyed it each and every word.
And your humour rocks! Really would love to see this story in the actual show...
P.S: A wish from your crazy fan requesting more Hawaii five 0 fanfics (with danny whump ;) )
Empress Akitla chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Sweet. I really liked it. Had me going there for a while in the first chapter but I totally guessed it. I actually had a similar story in mind and then I read this. Huh. Five-0 must attract this kind of plot. :)

-EmpressAkitla
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
WOW! That was really good. I really thought the worst. Glad it turned out like it did.
I loved the McGarrittis.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
amazing!
Knyle Borealis chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
*thunderous applause* The peanut gallery rejoices!
Rosiek79 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Read this story ages ago, and just stumbled across it again here on my lunch and can I just say "Evil" cliffie here on ch 2!
Nocturniquette chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Oh Danny and Steve! What would I do without you two in my life? LOL GREAT STORY! :D

Nocturniquette
bubzchoc chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
brilliant :)
rebecca taylor chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
love McGarrett
De33y chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Nice story and very well written.
I am very ashamed to admit that I was going to quit it in the middle of the first chapter, insulting you for not putting a warning of character death and even thinking Danny was out of character for killing Steve.
When I realised it was a trick, you captured completely my attention until the end.
Nicely done.
Deb
kunoichi chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
very nice :p
Brumeier chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Oooh, twisty! Well, of course I knew he really wouldn't kill Steve. Five-0 certainly has made some good friends, to have all the help they did with their plan. Loved Fiesty Grace, too, biting Cage on the hand. Woot!
Craftygirl11 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I loved this story as a whole. I almost stopped reading it, but I am glad that I didn't. Loved the banter at the end.
Lidil chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
You're good.

I like your work.
Kylen chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I truly love the character interaction and the caring that is shown between Danny and Steve here. I really like the idea of Danny being a wreck because there IS a lot that can go wrong with a blank and he wanted reassurance he couldn't get right away, and I love that Steve and he find a way to make this all go away.

And of course, given a choice between the two, Danny can't choose. He just asks one to help him save them both. :)