Reviews for Pau
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
amazing!
Knyle Borealis chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
*thunderous applause* The peanut gallery rejoices!
Rosiek79 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Read this story ages ago, and just stumbled across it again here on my lunch and can I just say "Evil" cliffie here on ch 2!
Nocturniquette chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Oh Danny and Steve! What would I do without you two in my life? LOL GREAT STORY! :D

Nocturniquette
bubzchoc chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
brilliant :)
rebecca taylor chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
love McGarrett
De33y chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Nice story and very well written.
I am very ashamed to admit that I was going to quit it in the middle of the first chapter, insulting you for not putting a warning of character death and even thinking Danny was out of character for killing Steve.
When I realised it was a trick, you captured completely my attention until the end.
Nicely done.
Deb
kunoichi chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
very nice :p
Brumeier chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Oooh, twisty! Well, of course I knew he really wouldn't kill Steve. Five-0 certainly has made some good friends, to have all the help they did with their plan. Loved Fiesty Grace, too, biting Cage on the hand. Woot!
Craftygirl11 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I loved this story as a whole. I almost stopped reading it, but I am glad that I didn't. Loved the banter at the end.
Lidil chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
You're good.

I like your work.
Kylen chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I truly love the character interaction and the caring that is shown between Danny and Steve here. I really like the idea of Danny being a wreck because there IS a lot that can go wrong with a blank and he wanted reassurance he couldn't get right away, and I love that Steve and he find a way to make this all go away.

And of course, given a choice between the two, Danny can't choose. He just asks one to help him save them both. :)
MissFee chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Wait... what? That's how you finish this? Bloody hell!

Actually, thinking it over, I kinda like it. Makes my imagination go for a wander.

Peroxide Steve... I like it! :D

You are one of my favourites doll - keep up the grand work!

Love fee xo
simplyn2deep chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
this was so great! I said 'oh crap' at least 4 times while reading this. and at the end of the final chapter I laughed so much. great work on this!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
absolutely love this ending here!