Reviews for Confrontation
Brisalad chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I love this
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I love this. I absolutely love this. I don't know why I love angsty things like this, but I do. :D

"The Firebender's eyes shot wide open with shock as he spat out his tea so fast that it actually burst into flames, causing Katara to jump at the unexpected combustion of hot leaf juice."

That's a great line. It provides some much-needed comic relief.
sydmun17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hey super great job on this story. I really enjoyed it!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
*Squeals* So something that'd happen in Avatar. Awesome. Great job, you got them head on. ) I always wondereed whythey weren't all mad at each other after that episode, but before the last sence in the last episode. Great job!
bubguppy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awwwww how sweet! But I could NEVER see Aang pull an outburst like that especially on Katara. But without that, there would be no story here... Very cute ending keep up the good work! ;)
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
When I saw Bato of the Water Tribe, Aang didn't deserve to be yelled at. But after I read this, I decided that yelling at him would have to do. But that'd be causing more fights.

Anyways, this is a good story. It's nice for Zuko to comfort Katara like a non-Zutaran way!

Keep up the PAWESOME work!
Aleyvas22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
OH! I only wish something like this happened in the show! I'm glad they worked out their problems and decided to stay friends a bit longer (before getting together)... :D
MasteroftheMidnightYard chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
THANK GOD! An actual Kataang story amidst the terror of Zutara Week 2011! My older sister is at my door yelling at me, calling me a traitor to Zutara, and I don't care! Nice story! Ah, sweet relief. Shut up, Katie!
Yolandah-da-Hedgehoggu chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
So much Kataang in the zutara week! Lol... I really liked this oneshot... Writers block is a pain isn't it? It's so confusing, you have it for 1 story but then you get a new idea... Oh well I guess we writers always have problems like artist or any other person... Loved it!

-Yolandah Hedgehoggu
Ashley Barbosa chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
AANG DESERVE'S A MUCH BETTER GIRL THAN KATARA! Look i love your story , but i hate seen Aang in so much pain, that's cause pain in me too, but still good, takin off the part of Katara