Reviews for Infinite Spinning Possibilities
Andmeuths chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
The last two chapters were really entertaining, to be honest. But yes, the Yuri vibes and overtones were strong. That being said, given how Haruhi regards Kyon, her behavior as of Post Book 11 doesn't feel OOC. If this was Pre-Disappearance Haruhi, my opinions will be very different, of course. But since this is Post-Dissociation, I'd think that Haruhi has developed enough that I indeed can see her acting this way.

And if this was your second rate work... your second rate is way superior to what most fanfic authors can dream of.
Ashleythetiger chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
dang all these very good ideas
Ashleythetiger chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
now this i would like more of

what would happen next
Ashleythetiger chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
this is nice

a manipulating kyon or one who can at least get to finish talking
Morality0duality chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
It would be nice of you to finish this one day.
SgtHydra chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I for one really enjoyed this little idea and hope you can find a better use for it someday.

Be really interesting to see a Kyonko story penned by your hand.
Samuez chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Hehe, I didn't really particular read the chapter before this one to understand Kyon turn into a girl. It's amusing, but the way you write the fanfic is exactly the way I imagine he'll react if happen in the light novel. It's interesting read but not something I want to take seriously because It's hard to imagine him as a girl and not be turned back into a guy later on in the story.

Yea, Yuri indeed. I can definitely see that, I just can't see him "...start chasing guys". That would be scary, it seem like every other fanfic author had this notion that when one change into a different gender, they'll start acting that gender without readjustment.

Anyway, good. And amusing read.
chaosglory626 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I am surprised Haruhi would say it would be easy to turn him back. Doesn't she know the First Rule of Genderbending?
chaosglory626 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Haha, this is interesting. Kyonko is the greatest genderbent character after all. This might take him longer to get used to than the usual crap that gets pulled on him.
Raineh Daze chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Kind of hard to get non-pointless WAFF, isn't it? XD

It's no surprise how amusing I find this, is it? :P
shanejayell chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Aww, I thought it was cute. *lol* It might have gone better if Ryouko hadn't chopped the observing aliens... it'd give Kyonko someone to play off of, maybe?
ShiningFingah chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Oh weeeell, it was not to be, sadly. As I might've said a while back, super potential, just like a can of gasoline. Only one spark is needed to blow it up into a big explosion.

Too bad you didn't make it past striking the match against the matchbox. XD

I have a feeling Nagato might act the same way towards Kyon as she did beforehand. She doesn't act THAT much like a girl anyway. I think I was too eager for some les-yay that other time. Now you've filled up my already overcrowded head with some more plot bunnies for this one...

Are they up for grabs? Nah, I have too much on my plate at the moment. Taking this one up might exacerbate the problem.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
So you're letting us see snippets of your drawerfics, are you? You're quite a brave person. Of course, you're Durandall, so even the stuff that you think positively sucks isn't quite so bad as what most people think sucks. Now, I am totally unfamiliar with the series "Familiar of Zero" so I skipped that one, but I liked the second story a lot. You have the characters actually act like teenagers. Awesome. So when Koizumi gets agitated, he starts acting like Kyon? Interesting. And I like how Mori actually shows some sympathy for Kyon... in canon it seems like none of the powered people except his friends show him any respect. Too bad we'll never see what Emiri's reaction to this would have been.
ByLanternLight chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Out of curiosity, what is Kyon trying to say when he uses "Noble Demons?" Also, the "My name is Great Justice" part was hilarious.
ByLanternLight chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Due to the distinct lack of any good Koizumi fics on this site, this premise intrigues me.