Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
Christina Fey chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Fantastic chapter. I can just see a young Edward with eyes wide. I just want to scoop him up and hug him.

~Jess
S1203 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Poor Alice and Emmett. Walking on eggs near Edward...
PNW Luna chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Thank you for sharing Carlisle's perspective.
strangevisions chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
hi..i luvd loner n m luvin dis 2..m readin loner 4 d 2nd time now..itz simply amazin n dis is juz n unxpected treat..cant wait 4 ur next update.
seekerharmoney chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
thanks as always awesome chapter
amg98 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Wow! Can't wait to read the rest.
suzy 2010 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Great chapter. Hearing Loner from Carlisle's point of view. Carlisle and Esme really did have their hands full when they took Edward on. Can't wait for next update are we going to get Alice's point of view and the introduction of Bella.
amg98 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is a wonderful addition to Loner. Thanks for sharing.
Ladybear0506 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter!
toocute24 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Wow! It's interesting to see how much Carlisle struggled with Edward over the last six years. I guess it doesn't really surprise me that things got continually worse, but it's still a shock to read about! Thanks for the great chapter!
EzziiBii chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Thnx much for the new chapter. 3
Captain Swan Fraser chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
...And Bella has entered the scene. lol. I can't wait for the next chapter. It is really interesting to see how someone other than Bella or Edward views what is going on. I'm curious to see who's POV the next chapter will be from. I'm going to guess either Alice or Esme. Please keep up the amazing work and update soon! :)
Salix caprea chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Loved the chapter! It was hard to read about Edward closing up and becoming more and more bitter and resigned through the years... but it was so well written!

I think you got Carlisle's inner voice just right and I loved getting a new perspective on the Cullens through his eyes. I also enjoyed his disapproval of Jasper, lol!

Thank you for writing!
DutchGirl01 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Great chapter, loved it.
TeamEdward246 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I found it adorable that he found Emmett's little joke funny :) And I just love Carlisle. He cares so much for his family and wants to help Edward more then anything. Also, I hope you do more Carlisle, I really wanna see Edward's final breakdown in C's pov, ya know the one in the late 100's chapter :p Great job as always and please update soon!
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »