Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
strangevisions chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
hi..i luvd loner n m luvin dis 2..m readin loner 4 d 2nd time now..itz simply amazin n dis is juz n unxpected treat..cant wait 4 ur next update.
seekerharmoney chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
thanks as always awesome chapter
amg98 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Wow! Can't wait to read the rest.
suzy 2010 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Great chapter. Hearing Loner from Carlisle's point of view. Carlisle and Esme really did have their hands full when they took Edward on. Can't wait for next update are we going to get Alice's point of view and the introduction of Bella.
amg98 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is a wonderful addition to Loner. Thanks for sharing.
Ladybear0506 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter!
toocute24 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Wow! It's interesting to see how much Carlisle struggled with Edward over the last six years. I guess it doesn't really surprise me that things got continually worse, but it's still a shock to read about! Thanks for the great chapter!
EzziiBii chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Thnx much for the new chapter. 3
Captain Swan Fraser chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
...And Bella has entered the scene. lol. I can't wait for the next chapter. It is really interesting to see how someone other than Bella or Edward views what is going on. I'm curious to see who's POV the next chapter will be from. I'm going to guess either Alice or Esme. Please keep up the amazing work and update soon! :)
Salix caprea chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Loved the chapter! It was hard to read about Edward closing up and becoming more and more bitter and resigned through the years... but it was so well written!

I think you got Carlisle's inner voice just right and I loved getting a new perspective on the Cullens through his eyes. I also enjoyed his disapproval of Jasper, lol!

Thank you for writing!
DutchGirl01 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Great chapter, loved it.
TeamEdward246 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I found it adorable that he found Emmett's little joke funny :) And I just love Carlisle. He cares so much for his family and wants to help Edward more then anything. Also, I hope you do more Carlisle, I really wanna see Edward's final breakdown in C's pov, ya know the one in the late 100's chapter :p Great job as always and please update soon!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Poor Carlisle. Edward couldn't have a better family. I'm glad I know that he finally realizes that or this would be way to hard to read. Great job. Enjoyed it.
Darcyfitz1 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
That was great, Nilla! I love Carlisle's POV. You can really feel his love for Edward. And I picture PF's voice too! LOL

Funny thing, you writing Bella's intro towards the end; I kept thinking, just hold on Edward, Bella's coming. :)

Thank you Nilla...I can't wait to read Em's POV. xoxo
my4kids chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
It's just as sad to hear about Edward from other opinions as it was from him and Bella. It would be so hard to care so deeply for someone and know at the same time that you have no idea how to reach him.

Still love to read the story and you've done a great job with it. Can't wait to get Em's pov next.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »