Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
UnknownEmo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
not to shabby )
KACULLEN chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
My heart just breaks for Edward in this chapter and I am so greatfull that Carlisle was there to help him. I don't even want to think about what would have happened to Edward had Carlisle stayed in Forks and not been there to help him. Update soon!
lilmstran chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
carlislelover83 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
WOW, this was a hard chapter to read. I love Carlisle, he's so caring. Can't wait for more!
LastH00rStanding chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I just recently read Loner - which I absolutely loved! Lost more than a little sleep as it was so hard to put it down. Thank you so much allowing us to see Edward's earlier days. As painful as the story is, I look forward to seeing how Carlisle and family dealt with this heartbreaking situation.

Keep going - the first chapter is wonderful!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great start! I can't wait to read more. Though it was heartbreaking to read of Edward's injuries and reactions to people through Carlisle's eyes.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*sob* I love Carlisle. There is no doubt in my mind that Edward would have been institutionalized if Carlisle and Esme had not taken him in. *sob* So sad. The only reason I am going to be able to read this is because I know the ending. *sniff* Great job with this, Nilla.
TD69 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Welcome back! Even though we knew the story, reading it from Carlisle's POV was heart breaking. Can't wait to see what Esme has to say.

Will we get Elizabeth's POV?
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I had read a long tome ago some articles that were with regards to abused children and their recovery. I don't remember all the details but I remember how in extreme cases, children who were abused from such a young age never really develop the skills necessary to fully join society. I read about one girl who was just the most extreme abuse imaginable, and she never was able to connect with anyone even on a basic level. Obviously Edward isn't so horrifyingly extreme, but there are some things that remind me of those articles. I really look forward to Esme's pov. It must have been a profound moment for her, one where you realize immediately that your life has changed. The part with Emmett in the end was a sad bit of foreshadowing of what happens with those two, their relationship I mean. I'm dreading Emmett's pov.

Thank you!
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great beginning, can't wait for more.
pmk kelly chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Loved it
depper57 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I was almost in tears before I even started reading this. A beautiful insight into what Carlisle went through. I look forward to all the rest of them.
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow! Glad to see that after all his pain Carlisle really helped Edward!
TwilightFan2694 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow. This is amazing! Poor Edward. I just can't picture such a young kid in a situation like that. I can't wait to see where you take this story from here. It is very interesting to see what Carlisle thought when he first met Edward. Are you planning to do POVs from the other members of the Cullen family? Keep up the great work! :)
Jenox chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love it, i cant wait to see future chappys! Laterr!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »