Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
TeamEdward246 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I was so happy to see this is now real! :) It's so nice to see Carlisle's pov and I hope we will see him again :) This was so heartbreaking and you captured the emotion beautifuly. I can't wait for the next chapter :) Great job!
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I'm just overwhelmed, this is so good, I loved Torn, and this really makes it all so much more endearing.

Such sadness for a little boy, and even sadder that this happens in real life.

Thank you for writing this prequel.
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow.. one chapter and I am sucked right back in.

Excellent. Poor little tyke. He will wait so long to allow himself to feel loved and safe.
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It's heartbreaking to think that, with the best will in the world, Carlisle and Esme have no idea of how hard the next six years are going to be, struggling to love a boy who has no idea how to love or, indeed, how to be loved. It's also probably good that they didn't know that at the outset because I imagine even a couple as compassionate and loving as the Cullens would would hesitate to take on such a burden had they known what was in store.
lillinna chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
amazing, i cant wait for more. :)
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this is good :)
UnknownEmo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
not to shabby )
KACULLEN chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
My heart just breaks for Edward in this chapter and I am so greatfull that Carlisle was there to help him. I don't even want to think about what would have happened to Edward had Carlisle stayed in Forks and not been there to help him. Update soon!
lilmstran chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
carlislelover83 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
WOW, this was a hard chapter to read. I love Carlisle, he's so caring. Can't wait for more!
LastH00rStanding chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I just recently read Loner - which I absolutely loved! Lost more than a little sleep as it was so hard to put it down. Thank you so much allowing us to see Edward's earlier days. As painful as the story is, I look forward to seeing how Carlisle and family dealt with this heartbreaking situation.

Keep going - the first chapter is wonderful!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great start! I can't wait to read more. Though it was heartbreaking to read of Edward's injuries and reactions to people through Carlisle's eyes.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*sob* I love Carlisle. There is no doubt in my mind that Edward would have been institutionalized if Carlisle and Esme had not taken him in. *sob* So sad. The only reason I am going to be able to read this is because I know the ending. *sniff* Great job with this, Nilla.
TD69 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Welcome back! Even though we knew the story, reading it from Carlisle's POV was heart breaking. Can't wait to see what Esme has to say.

Will we get Elizabeth's POV?
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I had read a long tome ago some articles that were with regards to abused children and their recovery. I don't remember all the details but I remember how in extreme cases, children who were abused from such a young age never really develop the skills necessary to fully join society. I read about one girl who was just the most extreme abuse imaginable, and she never was able to connect with anyone even on a basic level. Obviously Edward isn't so horrifyingly extreme, but there are some things that remind me of those articles. I really look forward to Esme's pov. It must have been a profound moment for her, one where you realize immediately that your life has changed. The part with Emmett in the end was a sad bit of foreshadowing of what happens with those two, their relationship I mean. I'm dreading Emmett's pov.

Thank you!