Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
J.D. Wolf chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I liked these glimpses into the thoughts of all the members of the family, BB (Before Bella). A very interesting way to do a prequel.
84gemstone chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Still a good chapter even without the Charlie talk
84gemstone chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
It's been good getting there pov but I wanna read the Edward and Charlie talk when Bella was sick
84gemstone chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
So much heartbreak for Esme.
84gemstone chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Em is and ass but I still love him :)
84gemstone chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I don't think anything Esme or Carlisle did would of helped Edward just wasnt ready.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It hurt a lot more reading Carlisle pov then Bella's I'm a mess on the bus :(
Madjestic chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
I loved reading this! The perfect prequel :)
ooza chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I loved the prequel! Typically I'm not one for pre Edward/Bella stories, especially when the POV is other characters. You posted this about the same time I started reading Loner. I bookmarked the story, but with all the stories on my TBR list, I honestly didn't think I'd ever get to it. For whatever reason, I decided to read it last night, and I am so glad I did! It was great to get a little taste of how the other character felt and to see Edward from their eyes. Thanks for writing!
bella0609 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Edward needs to start reading all about abuse on his own. Investigate it and find out what it means. Hopefully, Bella will teach him :)
bella0609 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Esme, it's breaks a mom's heart to see her child hurting. I'm glad they adopted him and didn't just keep fostering him. Why did social services still need to come. Did any of them hurt him? Why did it bother him so much?
bella0609 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I love Alice - this is really a good characterization of her!
bella0609 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Emmett's grieving too :( All the things he was dreaming of ended. I wonder what Rose did that made Edward hate her.
bella0609 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Poor Edward . . . I wonder why the therapists are working. Why wouldn't they?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
What a story! I'm reading the prequel first before the story. Everyone else read it the other way it seems. I hope I don't mess things up, but it seemed the logical way so I went for it. Poor little Edward, well, probably not so little. I can't imagine two people so ignorant and evil. Just unbelievable! If only more people were like the Cullens, huh?
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »