Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
84gemstone chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I don't think anything Esme or Carlisle did would of helped Edward just wasnt ready.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It hurt a lot more reading Carlisle pov then Bella's I'm a mess on the bus :(
Madjestic chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
I loved reading this! The perfect prequel :)
ooza chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I loved the prequel! Typically I'm not one for pre Edward/Bella stories, especially when the POV is other characters. You posted this about the same time I started reading Loner. I bookmarked the story, but with all the stories on my TBR list, I honestly didn't think I'd ever get to it. For whatever reason, I decided to read it last night, and I am so glad I did! It was great to get a little taste of how the other character felt and to see Edward from their eyes. Thanks for writing!
bella0609 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Edward needs to start reading all about abuse on his own. Investigate it and find out what it means. Hopefully, Bella will teach him :)
bella0609 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Esme, it's breaks a mom's heart to see her child hurting. I'm glad they adopted him and didn't just keep fostering him. Why did social services still need to come. Did any of them hurt him? Why did it bother him so much?
bella0609 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I love Alice - this is really a good characterization of her!
bella0609 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Emmett's grieving too :( All the things he was dreaming of ended. I wonder what Rose did that made Edward hate her.
bella0609 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Poor Edward . . . I wonder why the therapists are working. Why wouldn't they?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
What a story! I'm reading the prequel first before the story. Everyone else read it the other way it seems. I hope I don't mess things up, but it seemed the logical way so I went for it. Poor little Edward, well, probably not so little. I can't imagine two people so ignorant and evil. Just unbelievable! If only more people were like the Cullens, huh?
sassafraz chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
That's cool that you wrote a prequel for Loner.. It was enjoyable to read :)
Darcyfitz1 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011

Gillian Aubrey chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Poor Edward! Thanks for the extra insight into Edward"s past! I really

liked the story!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
I really liked getting Alices POV. A little insight one how she was feeling when she met Edward and Bella. )
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »