Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
bella0609 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Edward needs to start reading all about abuse on his own. Investigate it and find out what it means. Hopefully, Bella will teach him :)
bella0609 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Esme, it's breaks a mom's heart to see her child hurting. I'm glad they adopted him and didn't just keep fostering him. Why did social services still need to come. Did any of them hurt him? Why did it bother him so much?
bella0609 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I love Alice - this is really a good characterization of her!
bella0609 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Emmett's grieving too :( All the things he was dreaming of ended. I wonder what Rose did that made Edward hate her.
bella0609 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Poor Edward . . . I wonder why the therapists are working. Why wouldn't they?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
What a story! I'm reading the prequel first before the story. Everyone else read it the other way it seems. I hope I don't mess things up, but it seemed the logical way so I went for it. Poor little Edward, well, probably not so little. I can't imagine two people so ignorant and evil. Just unbelievable! If only more people were like the Cullens, huh?
sassafraz chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
That's cool that you wrote a prequel for Loner.. It was enjoyable to read :)
Darcyfitz1 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011

Gillian Aubrey chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Poor Edward! Thanks for the extra insight into Edward"s past! I really

liked the story!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
I really liked getting Alices POV. A little insight one how she was feeling when she met Edward and Bella. )
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
How very sad and frustrating for poor Esme!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Ah, so Bella has arrived! I lived with a brother that was very much like Edward behavior wise and it was so difficult and scary at times. I was only too happy when he finally moved away from the house. Carlisle has the patience of Jude, I think in reality everyone would probably be constantly worried about Edward getting violent.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I didn't realize you had written this story, I always read Loner on Twilighted and I never received an alert that you had a new story. I'm looking forward to the rest but I have to say how sad I feel for Edward after this first chapter. I have the feeling their are more traumatized children in the system then people think. (
Salix caprea chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Wonderfully written as ever and very, very sad... With all the horrors, the most heartbreaking part for me was that his mom never said good night to him...

Loved the prequel, it really added up to the story and I loved reading other POVs written by you.

Eagerly awaiting the outtakes, and maybe a new story? I sure hope so.

Thank you for writing!