Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
How very sad and frustrating for poor Esme!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Ah, so Bella has arrived! I lived with a brother that was very much like Edward behavior wise and it was so difficult and scary at times. I was only too happy when he finally moved away from the house. Carlisle has the patience of Jude, I think in reality everyone would probably be constantly worried about Edward getting violent.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I didn't realize you had written this story, I always read Loner on Twilighted and I never received an alert that you had a new story. I'm looking forward to the rest but I have to say how sad I feel for Edward after this first chapter. I have the feeling their are more traumatized children in the system then people think. (
Salix caprea chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Wonderfully written as ever and very, very sad... With all the horrors, the most heartbreaking part for me was that his mom never said good night to him...

Loved the prequel, it really added up to the story and I loved reading other POVs written by you.

Eagerly awaiting the outtakes, and maybe a new story? I sure hope so.

Thank you for writing!
toocute24 chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Wow! How different things look from Edward's POV. At least we know he wasn't as indifferent as he seemed the first time he met Bella.

Thanks for the great prequel. I loved all the different POVs.
seekerharmoney chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
thanks as with loner it was an awesome story thanks again
suzy 2010 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
After reading all the chapters from everyones POV, what an insight you have given us. Poor Edward. Thank you for work that was well done!
thunnababy chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
I really loved reading EPOV and I would love to read more from his side of the story. Please do give us some more of this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants it. :) I wouldn't mind if you wrote the whole story over in his POV!
PNW Luna chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Well I stuck with you until the end. I'm usually not a fan of stories that showcase rape and abuse. This story has the potential to be a beacon of hope for those that have experienced it. However, no offense, I found it too long and repetitive. It really bugged me to hear him blame himself over, and over, and over again. Serious editing to shorten and make it more concise is recommended. I'd also like to see the story put more emphasis on him realizing it's not his fault. All that being said, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Your still a better writer than I am. I've yet to produce a story. Thank you for sharing yours.
TeamEdward246 chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
I'm sad that this is over :( but I really enjoyed it. The tissue warning was very nessesary. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to more of your work. Wonderful job! :)
Thedwardbella chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
"Sob" Awesome story. Hats off to you.. Luvd it.. Please continue with some outtakes.. Cant stop reading this story..
lilmstran chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Loved it

Keep going

Can't wait to read the next chapter
dr3 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Such great sadness :G
ickaren chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Thank you for this very sad chapter. It really shows why Edward was so trapped in his private hell, why no one seemed to be able to reach him-Cullens or therapists, how his anger escalated along with his pent-up frustrations. But he did feel something for Bella, and she for him, despite their initial confrontation. And Bella held the key to unlocking Edward's prison.
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 9/21/2011