Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
Thedwardbella chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
"Sob" Awesome story. Hats off to you.. Luvd it.. Please continue with some outtakes.. Cant stop reading this story..
lilmstran chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Loved it

Keep going

Can't wait to read the next chapter
dr3 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Such great sadness :G
ickaren chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Thank you for this very sad chapter. It really shows why Edward was so trapped in his private hell, why no one seemed to be able to reach him-Cullens or therapists, how his anger escalated along with his pent-up frustrations. But he did feel something for Bella, and she for him, despite their initial confrontation. And Bella held the key to unlocking Edward's prison.
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
*sob*
FluffyLiz chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
And here we are, right back where we started - but fortunately knowing that things did work out for poor Edward in the end.

A brilliant story, really well told. I'm really looking forward to any outtakes you decide to write.
Edward's Eternal chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
But you do care Edward. That is why you are so angry.

Well done my friend. I am sure it was a difficult thing to write but as with the orignal you handled it with grace and tact.
Pyejammies chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Edward's ingrained poor self image is so hard to read about. TG for Bella or Edward would not have survived. Thanks for giving us a real insight into the characters in your story.
amg98 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Perfect start/ending to your wonderful story! One of my favorites of all time. I'm going to miss them and will probably need to revisit often. Thanks for all your hard work and terrific writing.
KACULLEN chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
The fact that Edward thought he wasn't good enough to be in the Cullen family and after years of living with them he still thought they would send him away is just heartbreaking. I am so glad Bella showed up when she did. I loved this glance at life before Loner began. Great Job :)
EC4me chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I can't really say I enjoyed the outtakes cause the subject matter is just so sad, but it was a great addition to the story to be able to see into everyones thoughts. I'm just so glad Edward was able to have a happy ending. I wish every child going through such horrible experiences could have one.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Thank you for Edward's POV. It's such a great fiction you have imagined.
lillinna chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
really good chapter and i cant wait for the outtakes. :)
Sheeijan chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Yeah, not an easy chapter at all to read, but that's no surprise. Neither was it a surprise how sure he was that they didn't really want him, or how strong his distrust was. I still wonder a little bit what would have happened to Edward if Bella had not come to Forks. I guess I'm a bit of a masochist to try to imagine it.

Thanks for this last chapter!
Nonita chapter 6 . 9/21/2011