Reviews for Loner: The Beginning
toocute24 chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Wow! How different things look from Edward's POV. At least we know he wasn't as indifferent as he seemed the first time he met Bella.

Thanks for the great prequel. I loved all the different POVs.
seekerharmoney chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
thanks as with loner it was an awesome story thanks again
suzy 2010 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
After reading all the chapters from everyones POV, what an insight you have given us. Poor Edward. Thank you for work that was well done!
thunnababy chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
I really loved reading EPOV and I would love to read more from his side of the story. Please do give us some more of this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants it. :) I wouldn't mind if you wrote the whole story over in his POV!
PNW Luna chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Well I stuck with you until the end. I'm usually not a fan of stories that showcase rape and abuse. This story has the potential to be a beacon of hope for those that have experienced it. However, no offense, I found it too long and repetitive. It really bugged me to hear him blame himself over, and over, and over again. Serious editing to shorten and make it more concise is recommended. I'd also like to see the story put more emphasis on him realizing it's not his fault. All that being said, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Your still a better writer than I am. I've yet to produce a story. Thank you for sharing yours.
TeamEdward246 chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
I'm sad that this is over :( but I really enjoyed it. The tissue warning was very nessesary. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to more of your work. Wonderful job! :)
Thedwardbella chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
"Sob" Awesome story. Hats off to you.. Luvd it.. Please continue with some outtakes.. Cant stop reading this story..
lilmstran chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Loved it

Keep going

Can't wait to read the next chapter
dr3 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Such great sadness :G
ickaren chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Thank you for this very sad chapter. It really shows why Edward was so trapped in his private hell, why no one seemed to be able to reach him-Cullens or therapists, how his anger escalated along with his pent-up frustrations. But he did feel something for Bella, and she for him, despite their initial confrontation. And Bella held the key to unlocking Edward's prison.
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
*sob*
FluffyLiz chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
And here we are, right back where we started - but fortunately knowing that things did work out for poor Edward in the end.

A brilliant story, really well told. I'm really looking forward to any outtakes you decide to write.
Edward's Eternal chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
But you do care Edward. That is why you are so angry.

Well done my friend. I am sure it was a difficult thing to write but as with the orignal you handled it with grace and tact.
Pyejammies chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Edward's ingrained poor self image is so hard to read about. TG for Bella or Edward would not have survived. Thanks for giving us a real insight into the characters in your story.
amg98 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Perfect start/ending to your wonderful story! One of my favorites of all time. I'm going to miss them and will probably need to revisit often. Thanks for all your hard work and terrific writing.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »