Reviews for My Saviour
caird56 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Heather chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Please continue! I really want to know what would happen next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Mach68 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Sorry, but I forgot to write an epilogue:

Brock ended up in jail after flirting with Officer Jenny. He later received a letter from Ash with 3 words: serves you right. (The only reason Brock never got arrested was because Officer Jenny respected Ash.)

Dawn lost in the first round of the Grand Festival to her sworn enemy Ursula. Ash gave away Dawn's strategies and weaknesses to Ursula as an act of revenge against Dawn. Ursula would win the Grand Festival with flying colors. When Dawn complained to Ash, Ash shrugged and told her it was karma for betraying him at Lake Acuity.

Pikachu was captured by the Team Rocket trio and sent to Giovanni. Giovanni immediately promoted Jessie, James, and Meowth to the rank of Executive. Giovanni then subjected Pikachu to taxidermy. Pikachu was reduced to a trophy.

Ash, who was now best friends with Paul, caught an Elekid and raised Elekid into a powerful Electivire. He went on to become Sinnoh Champion.
xxFragmentsxx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This story was so good! I really liked it. At first, it seemed a little OOC for Ash's friends to abandon him, but once I got used to it, it gave me some interesting thoughts. What if Ash's friends really did get tired of him? Why do they stay with him in the first place? It was really cool to think about while I was reading. Plus, the Ash and Paul interaction at the end was really sweet, but not too fluffy as to ruin the story's tone. I really liked it, is what I guess I'm trying to say. _'. Anyways, I have a question for you. I was wondering if I could maybe continue this story on my own and maybe even post it. I would credit you of course, but I just really like the idea and I have some great ideas of my own for it.

~ Nat -
Itssupereffective chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Well you reviewed my story bunny so the least I could is review one of yours. I'm not gonna get into the part where Brock and Dawn acted OOC so lets get to the good parts. I thought you portayed Paul perfectly and the way he starts to show somewhat of nice side at the end was pretty good. Anyways nice story and comashipping is a shipping I can get behind.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aww so cute! :D Really good!
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Not bad. Paul may not be the nicest guy in the world, but even he has his standards.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was pretty good.
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ouch, that was harsh. I mean Dawn, Brock and Pikachu. That's a little... off but besides that, I'm glad Paul was there to pick up the pieces. (Even if he kind of helped in breaking them in the first place!)

I hope you write more Coma fics! (I see you like Advanceshipping as well. X9 Yay!)
superscaryghost chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow, that was so emotional...i loved it!