Reviews for Internationa Day of Femslash 2011 Story Collection
CdB55 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Enjoyed "Behind Closed Doors." I felt that some of the conversations, some of the doubts and hesitancies, were very real.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Ooohhh. Leena & Pete lovin'?
Yay for H.G./Myka lurve! I shared your story with some friends. I love this fic. Its good stuff!
DarXe chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Helena looking through her room was touching. The time spent in Myka's room... HOT!
DarXe chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
This was very cute. I love how you write these two.
DarXe chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
I love big brother Pete. And the drawing by Amy and how it made Helena feel was very sweet.
DarXe chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Great story. I felt sorry for Helena as I'm going through that myself... only I don't have a Myka to make me feel better. :(

I loved Helena's dream. I now have an image of a zombie muppet in my head. (Yes, I know it was zombies and muppets, but my mind is now putting them together. LOL)
DarXe chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow that was awesome. I have always loved storms... Speaking of storms.. it has been storming all day. Glad I found this ... this would be a great story at anytime, but reading during a thunderstorm... AMAZING!
Cherubimdi chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
This is truely a great and well written story. I throughly enjoyed reading them all!
SDM56 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
I really enjoyed your stories. Cant wait for more. :)
macgamer chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Enjoyable story, liked chapter 3 the best.
Just twisty chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
A delightful and poignant story. Truly weaved a great deal of emotions.
peanut goddess chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
beautiful, blooming marvellous. I wish I could set a scene like that park one. superb and thank you and more please!
Pandora007 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
oh boy.. how much i love these 2 3
SeetheRed chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was an amazing story. Very good work!