Reviews for I Can Teach You a Lesson
Not A Vampire chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You should consider posting the explicit version on a site like , it is fairly well organized and doesn't have as many sexual restrictions on the story content due to the fact where it has an NC-17 rating option for stories.
Frenchhornbook chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I now love this pairing! I usually don't read fics with the patils in them, but I'm super glad I took a chance on this one :) it was great how you led up to the, um, bedroom scene
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I don't think Padma needed much convincing.

Morag is classic! You have to do more with this Morag. She's funny.
lowi chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Yeah, very M... But I liked your Morag, you really made a good portrayal of her!

And they were a good pairing!
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Um, yeah this was definitely an M fic, lol. I've said this before, but I suck at reviewing smutty fics - especially femmeslash ones...

:L

But, that being said, I think that you really made Morag into her own character. She was barely mentioned in the books( right?), but you brought her to life and made her very realistic. Hehe, I love the term "Auror's Mouth" - I definitely have one of those, but probably not as bad as Morag does!

XP

The interactions between Morag and Padma were well written and stuff. They seem to really work well as a pairing.

_