Reviews for Mr Darcy Comes to Neptune
marsgamegirl chapter 13 . 4/10
OMG! I just binge read this story, it's amazing and now there's no more chapters... I have really enjoyed the story you have told so far. The mystery between Logan and Veronica and waiting to see what happens with them and when it will happen keeps me on the edge of my seat! I don't know if you still write, but if you do and you do decide to come back to this story some day, just know I will definitely be back to read more! I want to know how the rest of Logan and Veronica's story plays out!
jmazzy chapter 13 . 4/9
It is a truth universally acknowledged... that your story is fantastic fun and deserves a fitting conclusion. I am a massive fan of both P&P and VM and was initially skeptical about how the worlds could be properly fused, but after a few chapters I was not only hooked, but dismayed at my own lack of vision and failure to see the parallels and potential for overlap earlier. Personally, the dynamic exchanges, interactions, and *intense* staring contests between Elizabeth and Darcy at Pemberley are among my favorite in the novel and I cannot wait to witness how Veronica and Logan pick up the torch and carry on the legacy developed by Austen. The relationship between Logan and Heather in the TV series was completely endearing, lovely and special. I’m so glad that you not only payed homage, but developed this relationship in this story. Heather is excellently cast as Georgiana and I cannot wait for her to meet Veronica. AdditionallyNot so hasty, if you pleaseKendall is sorely in need of a lady Catherine/Lizzie style dress-down. For these and so many other reason.. Don’t leave us in suspense!
ForgeK chapter 13 . 1/30
So I know this is practically heresy, but I’ve never read nor had a desire to read PridePrejudice. Seen the moviesthat was enough to for me.

I admit this so you will understand the significance of how much I enjoyed this story!
I understand how hectic babylife can get(remember that adjustment myself!) but I sincerely hope at some point you will find your way back to this storyfinish it!
Consider it your way of educating the deprivedignorantor maybe just jadedunromantic... unless it is LoganVeronica).

Enjoy your new phase of life, but please find your way to this story!
los0824 chapter 13 . 12/29/2017
I love! Jane Austen and I love! Veronica Mars...I know that its quite possible you re not going to continue this wonderful story, but let me tell you that there are a lot of people who still dont stop waiting and hoping. Well, as for me, I wont give up believing that some day youll make us all very happy with new updating. Your talent is obvious. Dont forget about it. From Russia with love))
Elmindreda chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
I really really hope that you will continue this story in the near future!
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
I randomly thought about this story today and I just wanted to let you know that I love and miss it! Hope you're doing well and just wanted to encourage you and say that this is one of my absolute favorite stories ever and you are amazing! 3
InsanityFanGirl chapter 13 . 11/3/2017
I re-read this story for the million time! It's too good to be abandoned! I still wish you'll keep writing this!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
hey i uh know this updated like two years ago? and theres totally a chance you arent going to continue, but i just wanted to say that i really love this! i found it forever ago and loved it then, and just the other day i remembered it and found another chapter! i reread it all yesterday and today. its so great to see how you fit it all together, and to see the events of pride and prejudice be reimagined so well. all the characters feel real, even with tweaked backstories and stuff. i just really love this and i kept having to stop every once in a while to freak out lol. thank you for writing this! i love it a lot!
Laura chapter 13 . 10/16/2017
Oh god! Please don't leave it there! Please, please keep writing. I can't wait to see where your going to take it!
taylor chapter 13 . 8/30/2017
oh i LOVE this... so so so good! i always thought the way Lizzie and Darcy played out was pretty applicable to LoVe with the misunderstood burning hatred and clear attraction. thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
Omg you can't have just abandoned this story! I need more ..
Rokeba chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
WOW! This is fantastic! I love the angst, back and forth, not straight path on their way to be together. Please don't stop writing! In general and this story!
mallow87 chapter 13 . 5/15/2017
Face has been melted! Your handling of the Wickham/Darcy plot has been genius. Troy was the perfect choice. The Rosings Park proposal and the subsequent letter - beautiful handled. He would hesitate to put that in writing, for multiple reasons. I loved that you found a way to write it to have him explain himself without her being able to respond to it immediately. Only, now I'm sad because I have to wait like everyone else who LOVES this story. You've mentioned in previous notes that you're having a hard time writing this fic - it does not show! You've created a wonderful world to dream in.
Laetitia chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I'M IN LOVE WITH Mr Darcy Comes to Neptune so freaking much!
I re-reading this BRILLIANT masterpiece for the more than tenth time and I'm always awestruck how EXCELLENT this story is! This fic is exceptional! I'm in love with your writing; my emotions reading it, always so raw!
And I've to confess, several times in a week I contemplate how brilliant Mr Darcy and Bound are, in the middle of my day or before sleeping, I'm "damn, c'est incroyable, génial!"
And because I miss you and I'm so much grateful for your work, I send you love! I hope all is good in your life!
Thank you, you're amazing!
mallow87 chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
I have been hesitant of trying out this story in the past but I love your other fics so much I finally caved. Instant love has appeared! Mandy as Mary, perfect. I'll go read the rest now. Thank you for your work!