Reviews for Mr Darcy Comes to Neptune
Just discovered this story and have been reading every chance I get. I LOVE the way you have combined the two worlds together. That’s not easy to do, and you have done an amazing job.

I can’t wait to read the rest
bhopwood2 chapter 16 . 2/23
So glad to get another chapter! such an interesting, well written interweaving of VM and P&P. I was going to say I can't wait for the next chapter, but I have accepted that I will have to wait semi-patiently. I'm so happy that you are continuing the story that I'm just grateful for whatever we get, whenever we get it. Thanks so much!
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 16 . 11/20/2023
Omgggg I think about this story all the time and just realized I never read this latest update! i love love love this story, cannot wait to see how you wrap it up!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2023
This is probably one of my favorite fics ever! I love how you interweave the two stories. Beautiful! I can’t wait to read more! Please please update soon! I’m obsessed!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2023
I love this. Please update again soon!
Chloe chapter 16 . 8/6/2023
Such a great update!
augter chapter 16 . 6/6/2023
I stumbled across this story and it was so good, I went back and read all your stories. You are an amazing writer and I love the way you write Logan and Veronica and the creativity of the new story lines. You write the humor and intensity of their relationship so well. I would love to read more of your writing! I hope you continue updating and write more stories!
LoVe Obsessed2 chapter 16 . 6/5/2023
Beans! Gah!
I was so nervous when Kendall showed up.
Can we fast forward to 2027?
Please
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2023
every six months or so i think about this fic and check for a new chapter and the squeal i let out when i saw you updated was outrageous! i love your veronica bennett and logan darcy so much. i can feel the tension between them like i’m there. i can’t believe how close it is to an end. one of my favorite fics ever.
LoVe Obsessed2 chapter 15 . 6/2/2023
Dude! Did you upload TWO chapters at the same time?
I knew there was an update, but I saved it until I could actually enjoy it.
(Life still keeps interrupting. What can you do?)

HOT DAM! (are we allowed to swear here?)
I feel like I’m legit watching this unfold in real time, it’s that vivid.

If I keep typing I’m never gonna remember to send this.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2023
From time to time I google this fic on a whim and I was beyond thrilled to find an update!

I love the way you've melded the world's of VM and P&P so much, and could read about 50 more chapters of LoVe falling in love, but the Logan and Heather stuff really gets me, too.

You've also made Keith as Mr Bennett a disturbingly good fit; it's interesting to see him react to getting sidelined in rescuing Lilly, and to see him with daughters other than Veronica.

In short, I guess I'm just very impressed by the way you write relationships :)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/13/2023
Loved this chapter!
Maybemaybealmost chapter 16 . 4/24/2023
Reading this for the first time in 2023 and I love that you've kept this story alive all this years :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2023
I have read through this story so eagerly and am crushed to hit the end without a finished culminating love scene. It’s been a great read! I thought your update of P&P is one of the best that I’ve read- published or not. Tailoring the plot line to a So Cal storyline was cleverly done. Your best character transition IMO is Dick as Mr. Collins. Please finish!
LV4EVA chapter 16 . 4/20/2023
I resisted reading this fic for so long - until I became OBSESSED with P&P (the one with Kiera Knightly - Mr. Darcy in that one reminds me so much of Logan). I just watched it last weekend because, as I say, OBSESSED with it - and as I RAN through your fic - all the images you included from the movie were so enjoyable and believable. I love every character in yours - all of them fit so well. Logan and Heather as brother and sister, Kendall as her true grifter persona, Troy as the devious asshole he was in the show, Duncan and Meg - destined true loves, Dick and Mac together (inevitable), Piz as a know-it-all gossip showster, Keith as the oblivious father, Lianne as a lush, sisters Lilly and Gia as the troubled sisters, Mandy as the sensitive sister, don't even get me started with asshole Madison and Trina - and her lech of a husband Connor, Alicia as the sounding board for Veronica, and the destined true lovers as they are - Logan and Veronica! All of it resinates! I saw the update notice from Discord, and thought - why the hell not?! I can't believe you started this in 2011 - how has it been so long? I laughed at your note on this chapter - 2027? Please no! I must get to the end sooner than that! Please? Oh no, the begging is beginning!