Reviews for Mr Darcy Comes to Neptune
SeleneHarker chapter 12 . 5/12
Done re-reading and had a total blast. My love for this particular portrayal of Veronica and Logan knows no bounds. They are the perfect equivalent for Lizzie and Darcy. Can hardly wait for the L.A. episode.

Hope you're doing well and still on board with this story. Cheers!
Lucy chapter 12 . 5/5
Ahhhh I love this story. So so much. And I just checked out your tumblr and the first post was a Chapter 13 snippet?! Say it ain't so! I'm so excited. You're just so creative with interweaving the VM characters with Pride and Prejudice and I adore the Logan/Heather dynamic so much. Troy is a total tool and I can't wait for him to get his comeuppance. You're a total star!
Angel Delight 88 chapter 12 . 5/1
Is this story going to be continued?
Sara chapter 12 . 4/17
I love this fic and really, really hope you continue it. Your last huge update was amazing. Your writing is great, the dialogue is fantastic and the shifting viewpoints are amazing in telling the story.
Lutralutra chapter 12 . 4/5
This story is so wonderfully entertaining! Such a well thought-out transplantation of VM characters into the P&P world; I love some of the parallels you've drawn, like Mac-Charlotte, Lilly-Lydia, even Duncan-Bingley, haha. Everything just works so well, even though it's so very AU. Your Logan/Veronica banter especially is a lot of fun.

I see you haven't updated in a while, but here's hoping you'll return to this soon-I'd love to see the legendary "proposal" scene! :)
dragonfairy2360 chapter 12 . 2/26
So I'm not a huge fan of people mixing modern shows and making them like classics like Pride and Prejudice, but this I like! I love how you kept the main elements but added your own flair. I see that its been a while since you last updated but I hope you can bring your mojo back and update soon : )
Violet chapter 12 . 2/2
Just found this story. Two of my most fav things combined. Would love to see an update.
3scoundrels chapter 12 . 1/4
Just found this story & absolutely love it, couldn't stop reading it. Can't wait for more updates - please, please don't stop writing it. Waiting with baited breath
M chapter 11 . 1/1
One Mississippi is way to much time for Logan kissing back Madison. ugh!
And his sorry is more like sorry not sorry. lol

love it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
I love this story. I particularly enjoy the shifting POVs. It's such a beautifully realised merger of P&P and VM. Looking forward to a new chapter so much!
Sunkissu9 chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
I stumbled on your story... Love your spin.
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! The best parts are still ahead. Please add move story.
kmd0107 chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I am totally taken with this! Can't wait for 'Kent'! This is such an interesting blend of the two stories. I especially that we get to see the 'Darcy/Logan' perspective :) Can't wait for the update!
writeforlove chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Okay, I'll tell you right now that I'm kind of dying for an update! I didn't really expect to get majorly into this fic; I started it mainly because I like your other works in this category. Now, though, I desperately want to know what happens next!

Now that that's out of the way, I'll give you my actual review for this chapter. (And actually, for the last several. I was reviewing after every one, but it got late and I couldn't stop reading and I got kind of lazy!)

I love the way you've worked cannon characters into the roles in the book. A lot of your choices seemed weird to me at first (Lilly as younger, Dick as V's suitor, etc.) but nearly every seemingly bizarre 'casting' choice ends up working in this fic, because, I think, you're attention to detail in the writing creates beautifully complex and believable backgrounds for the characters. Even Logan, who is pretty well the opposite of the conventional depiction of Mr Darcy, works in his role because you reimagine little details like his hatred of publicity and manage to spin them out in different but totally possible directions.
I do have a little trouble with seeing Mac as the Charlottle character, though. In this chapter, but especially in the party scene where she's pushing V to pursue L. I kind of feel like she might have ended up as Charlotte not because she fits the role but because fan convention is to put her opposite to Dick.

Anyway, that's my rambling done for a while! I'll just say once more that I love this fic and am eagerly anticipating the next installment! Now I'm off to see what else you've written that I haven't read yet...
writeforlove chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Lovely chapter. For some reason, I'm really digging the Trina and Madison are sisters thing. It makes total sense, in a bizarro way. Really bizarro, actually, since Trina comes off as nice and concerned and sisterly in comparison to Madison!
writeforlove chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Man, I dig this fic. I had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading this chapter! And I cannot wait for some of the P&P bickering to get Veronica and Logan-ized!