Reviews for Mr Darcy Comes to Neptune
mallow87 chapter 13 . 5/15
Face has been melted! Your handling of the Wickham/Darcy plot has been genius. Troy was the perfect choice. The Rosings Park proposal and the subsequent letter - beautiful handled. He would hesitate to put that in writing, for multiple reasons. I loved that you found a way to write it to have him explain himself without her being able to respond to it immediately. Only, now I'm sad because I have to wait like everyone else who LOVES this story. You've mentioned in previous notes that you're having a hard time writing this fic - it does not show! You've created a wonderful world to dream in.
Laetitia chapter 1 . 5/12
I'M IN LOVE WITH Mr Darcy Comes to Neptune so freaking much!
I re-reading this BRILLIANT masterpiece for the more than tenth time and I'm always awestruck how EXCELLENT this story is! This fic is exceptional! I'm in love with your writing; my emotions reading it, always so raw!
And I've to confess, several times in a week I contemplate how brilliant Mr Darcy and Bound are, in the middle of my day or before sleeping, I'm "damn, c'est incroyable, génial!"
And because I miss you and I'm so much grateful for your work, I send you love! I hope all is good in your life!
Thank you, you're amazing!
mallow87 chapter 2 . 5/11
I have been hesitant of trying out this story in the past but I love your other fics so much I finally caved. Instant love has appeared! Mandy as Mary, perfect. I'll go read the rest now. Thank you for your work!
AmyPC chapter 11 . 4/3
Sigh! I've just reread this (through chapter 13, but I've had to work my way backwards to find a chapter I hadn't already reviewed!), and I love it so much! I so look forward to additional chapters of it. You've done such a fantastic job blending these two universes. I am blown away with every reread. Thank you for any time you give to your stories. Cheers!
Pentastic chapter 13 . 2/4
very good story. i hope you continue it.
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 11 . 1/23
I'm hoping for an update soon, pretty please :)
Theydontknowaboutme chapter 13 . 1/20
One of the best Veronica mars stories I've ever read. I really hope you continue this story or pass it on to someone worthy of continuing this. The story has so much detail potential it would be a crim for it to go to waste. I do understand though I start stories all the time and never complete them losing my train of thought or hating what I previously wrote. But honestly with a few tweaks this story could be huge. I would read a published book with this story line, from what I've read your a great writer. Please consider continuing the story, we the readers and the characters you've created in this world deserve an ending.
I've just read that you've started to work on this story again. I'm so excited. Thank you for giving some shining light before this Friday's debacle. There are still some good things in the world.
ariela chapter 13 . 1/10
Its been a while since your last update.. pls post something soon! i miss this
Are u gonna finish this story?
I knew it! I knew Troy was not the great person he pretends to be! I just hope Logan realizes how much he's hurt both Meg and Duncan, though admittedly, I can see why he did what he did. Lovely chapter as always and I hope you're able to update soon! :)
Yikes, why on Earth does Logan think that Meg is after Duncan for his fortune still? I genuinely hope Veronica finds out soon about Troy's less than honorable intentions...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
Amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
I adore Heather, and there's something very fishy about the story Troy told Veronica to me. For one thing, I know Veronica doesn't know this, but the interaction between Troy and Logan seemed more as though Troy betrayed Logan personally...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2016