Reviews for Vanilla Ice Cream
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Cute!
box5angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
The ending. OMG! Please tell me you wrote more Samcedes after finding out he came back to the show.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That stuff really does make you smell like a chocolate bar! And this fic was hilariously cute. I liked it.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
LOL...seriously cute Samcedes with a shot of Puckleberry:))))
Bluewillow95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Soooo good! It was cute and sweet and sexy :D This could def have another chapter added on to it, I wouldn't object!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
HOLY CRAP I LOVED THIS! hahahahahaha white chocolate chip... omg i love puckleberry too! lmao messing around at school, seriously that would have been my suggestion as well!... this was awesome. MORE MORE MORE!
demurelyyours chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
"The black girls, the brown girls, the cafe au lait, the caramel girls and mocha girls just blow me away..."

Probably one of our best twitter discussions to date, bb! However I still think Michael Jackson and a little Hairspray would have helped to make it EPIC. Just sayin ;) And I looooove the smell of cocoa butter! Y'know what the male counterpart to that is? Axe Dark Temptation. I think that's what attracted Mercedes to Sam in the first place... LOL (just a random thought that popped into my head because I thought it made sense!)

LOVED the Samcedes, bb! I hope any other future Samcedes fics from you are as funny as this one!
polarpi chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was cute! I love the Samcedes moments (I hope he still appears occasionally, I thought he just wasn't promoted to a series regular), and of course I love that Puckleberry must make an appearance :)

Great job! :)
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very very cute.

And bonus points for making me like Mercedes in this. She was friendly to Rachel and sweet with Sam. I liked it.

Thanks for the puckleberry addin. I always love me some Puckleberry.

Cute ficlet thanks for sharing. :)
Butterfly2389 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Aww, bb, this story was so cute! You most definitely did NOT fuck it up. I love the Sam/Mercedes pairing, and I'm so sad that we aren't going to get to see it explored next season. :( I loved the ending, it was just so cute and funny. I think you did a good job keeping them in character, and I liked the friendships with Puck and Rachel. Speaking of, I loved the small Puckleberry interaction. Actually, I think you should write another story about the surprise Rachel had for Puck. That would be something I'd like to see. ;)
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was cute. Although I have to wonder why in the world the writers would even bother with teasing the viewers with a new couple in the season finale if half of the couple isn't coming back in the new season! I mean like seriously. But since they did that, it kinda makes me think that I wouldn't put it past them to somehow work it to please all the Puckelberry fans out there by having them get together at the end of season 3 (just so that we can say they actually got together and went off to college together or whatever). So while yes it would be pleasing to us b/c they finally got together, it would also suck because it means that they wasted an entire season where we all could've had some Puckelberry goodness.

But enough about that tangent. I found the weight room scene to be funny and I could definitely see Puck not feeling sorry for Sam about the dad situation since Rachel has two (even if they are gay). I also like how even in your non Puck/Rachel stories, you still manage to squeeze them in there somehow.
kmfranklin211 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Loved your Samcedes one-shot.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love that song! Cute story!
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
"White chocolate chip" best nickname for Sam ever! Great job.
shanti-noel03 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Haha white chocolate chip. Puckleberry FTW.

Samcedes. ;_; This was very cute.