Reviews for All The Way
FadedSunset chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was really good. I can imagine Lena saying that in the actual book.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Fabulus
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Man, I hope Alex isn't dead *bites fingernails*... I would be SOOOO sad.

A-hem. Sorry. "Hopeless Romantic" side snuck out. Anyway, I finished reading "Delirium" the other day, and the ending bothered me to NO END! WHY DIDN'T YOU CLIMB THE D #& FENCE, ALEX? WHY? Whoops. There it goes again. Deep breath, Bobbitt. *inhale, exhale*

Ok, ON TOPIC now. I like your story idea, and that there are at least a few fanfics on here for this good (more bittersweet) book. I also like that this isn't trying to be a sequel (I haven't seen any yet, but I'm sure there will be one on here eventually); it's more of a tiny piece of the story. And it fits with the book. I needed a small fix for this story while I wait for the next book, and hopefully, this will hold me over a while...
hamaiasa chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was awesome :D so well-written! I loved it!
fallensnow chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It's good, it captures what Lena wanted to say the whole story. About love, about being controleld. It's got a lot of emotion in it too. Very good.
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Okay, so, I liked this (of course). Kinda hard not to. Kinda just want to like everything written here in Delirium. At least FF finally made a section for it! *squeals*

Okay, but seriously, I have NEWS. (Which I guess, makes you lucky if you haven't heard about it.) (: *can't contain excitement* LAUREN OLIVER'S MAKING A SEQUEL! It's called Pandemonium.

I search on FF for a forum to tell this to, but there weren't any. *shrugs* Oh well. Anyways, yeah. (: If you get the special edition of Delirium, there's a Q&A and an excerpt from the sequel. (Thank you, Barnes&Noble!) :D

Anyways, back to your fic, I like it. Honestly. :D Sorry if I'm just kinda rambling. I have a tendency not to make much sense in reviews. Or messages. Or anything, really(:
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I do hate the thought of Lena getting caught and sent to the Crypts ... but if she had to go, it makes sense that she'd go out with a bang.