Reviews for Boys Don't Cry: Revised
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
Holy crap I've been gone too long! This already has 30 chapters! SO AWESOME!

I need to read your DBZ/SM fics and I'll get to them in time, I'm a slow reader and I have to work and finish my stories too!

I SAW YOU WROTE A SM/INUYASHA ONE! YES YES YES and it's M! YES YES YES!

I can't wait to read that one too! YEY! THANK YOU!
amateurAstronomy chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
i suggest you finish this story already. you been writing this for more than 10 years now. despite the many reviews, i don't get why only few fave this. but at least there are... but i really think you should finished this up already.
TopazDragon chapter 30 . 1/15/2013
Yay! Finally get to see the chapter in whole!

Trowa...I love you. I do. But you deserve this.. -slaps him after putting an immovable dodge, block spell on me so he gets slapped no matter what-

And Quatre...-slaps with the same slap- Thats for spreading the rumor along further without asking Mina.

And yay! Girl power bishes.

Haha, Duo got mama S to agree. Honestly, love the mama...she's just very strict.

Can't wait to see more...a lot less than I had planned to say last night, but I'm getting it in. :D
LonelyMoonAngel chapter 29 . 10/8/2012
Once again I was so captivated by your story that I forgot to review after each chapter. This is such a great story. I love the way that you have kept the girls with their powers but making it so they don't have to transform to se them. You have paired the gundam pilots perfectly with the scouts. Please update again soon I love this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
Some how I managed to miss not one but two updates to this story...lol Yup I'm awesome. lol

But no in all seriousness, as usual you bring forth such stunning chapters. They are always such fun to read and leave me anticipating the next chapter. Keep it up! :)
sunniedelight chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
"A single eyebrow shot in the air. "Bitch, don't make me prove you wrong.""
Bwuahahaha you had me cracking up at the last part, eee, completly loving falling in love with this story all over again. Thank you!
sunniedelight chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Ohhh how I adore the scene when they're in bed! 3 If I was Rei, oh my I could not have left that bed ;P
sunniedelight chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I'm too excited to see this being revised and worked on once again! I read this years ago when I was babeof01and05trunks and absolutely loved it, so you can't imagine my joy now rereading it even if I'm 10 years older now, hehe :D amazing first chapter, it's been so long that parts will still be a surprise, well whatever you don't change. Yay!
Shynii chapter 29 . 8/6/2012
(Eeep – sorry for the length of this review! My fingers couldn't stop typing!)

You know, I'm gonna be honest - Rei/Heero is not my favorite couple in the world (I honestly think Relena was the perfect girl for Heero, and my all time favorite GWSM pairing is Rei/Trowa) but I LOVE how you write and it makes even usually intolerable things not only tolerable, but completely enjoyable! I bet you could write about paint drying and make it sound like poetry. Though I do have to say, I'm loving the Wufei and Ami stuff going on, very very cute (convincingly cute for a man whose sole mission seems to be anti-cute or anything related to femininity/girlyness/weakness). In any case, I'm glad this section of is coming back to life, and not the sad kind of zombie-life that is comprised of really bad songfics and those of the Mary Sue variety.

One thing. I know this is something I usually notice in romantically charged fics - I understand the drama here lies outside the romantic couplings, but I don't think each character needs to be paired up with someone else in the group. Nor should any of the relationships last. In fact, I feel it would be much more real to have a couple that really seemed to have chemistry fizzle out, you know after that lusty first couple days or weeks. I know that brings a whole other level of drama within the group (I think of co-ed dormitories in college or office romances that then lead to awkward moments when the former couples constantly have to see each other, haha, humorous if you're not the involved party), but it definitely happens a lot in real life and I feel is underrepresented in fiction. I guess that if I was writing this, however, and there was a group of hardcore, lets say, Usa/Duo shippers and I killed off their relationship in two chapters I'd probably get a lot of flame reviews and lose those (albeit flighty) readers. Sigh, fanfiction is a tricky thing. But, even though I love love love the Wufei/Ami thing going on, I feel like maybe you're setting yourself up for something with them? The way you worded their encounter in the last chapter:
“That shyness was just one of the things about her that was ridiculously attractive; he was determined to enjoy it as long as possible before it faded due to familiarity.”
I know that's just one line out of many, but it's probably what got my mind churning. Real people make mistakes and some people go out with a ton of different people before finding “the one.” I'd love happily ever afters for all of them, but that ain't life. Not that giant mechanized robots and girls with superpowers are part of what we call life either... but I digress.

This comment is already too long. Maybe I should take a crack at writing a fanfic. Nah, I don't have the commitment you do. I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great writing and you can expect more reviews from me :)
TopazDragon chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
I hear ya hun. Seems people went quiet on review, but then, it's getting to be that time of the year where things speed up, even life.

I saw you called my phone, but I wasn't able to get to it. Just been running around. I start classes next week and it'll be a bish to get everything done.

And you so added some stuff. I was rolling with laughter at some parts and rooting for Duo entirely throughout it. XD

What can I say? You make me love that coupling like the ten hottest men crowding on my bed to give me attention. ;)

o.o Can I have Vegeta for a moment?! Or like a month? . I promise he'll return somewhat intact. XD

I have to go read Stranger here soon. I've been putting it off when I just jump on at random. It's nearly five am here now and I have to sleep!

Not to mention... I haven't even started my next chapter. Well, I did. But then I trashed it like two pages in because I didn't like it.

Anywho! -grabs the ficcy and huggles it- I WANT MORE! AND YES I'M SCREAMING LIKE A TWO YEAR OLD WHO WANTS THE COOL FIC! XD Keep it up, dear!
JPandS chapter 29 . 8/4/2012
Your writing is so addicting. Seriously!

Anyhow, being able to see Duo and Usa together was so sweet and intriguing. I laughed so hard when they went to check out the barn haha. Those two playing detective somehow makes me smile. :) Also, it was so interesting to see them get to know each other and Duo is so chivalrous not to take advantage of that situation.

I really do love the way you portray him. He is so lovable and still himself! Which I love entirely! He has easily grown to be one of my favorites XD along with Wufei!

Oh, and before I forget, I love the interaction between Rei, Duo and Wufei. That was highly entertaining and so playful! I love the relationship those three have together plus reading about how neither Wufei nor Ami had gotten sleep made me snicker haha. Love those two!

Now, the ending gets me a bit nervous. Then again, I'm always apprehensive when the antagonist is mentioned. I do wonder what plan they'll come up with and how it'll play out in the future. As always, this was an awesome update! I cannot wait to read more!
reina chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
shucks, i accidentally hit the post review button since i'm reading on the phone but i was about to say that i wonder about relena. it's not that i miss her, jus curious though.
:D
i'll wait patiently for the next update
XOXOXO
reina chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
okay. so i was able to read 3 chapters you posted and if i were to compare this version to the original: no lying BUT THIS IS BETTER! n0t only were the story improved, but it also develope and explore other couples and gives each couple a chance to grow and interact - do keep it up! i can't wait to qead more of this story and i'm betting this'll be longer than the original.

anyway, out of the couples, i really appreciate ami and wufei and i like how wufei got the balls to eat his words about women :))

makoto and quatre are so cute together, i keep giggling about them - i was having a go about quatre and duo's pep talk

and usa and duo, wow! meany usa was awesome, the decree was cool and kinda funny - but hey, that's the future queen and duo was a real gentleman: i didn't know he had it in him :D

keep on writing! i'm keeping tabs on this and i can't wait for kick ass action :))
and oh, i'm wonder
angelicmayuka chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
I've really been meaning to review, I'm sure everyone says that, but usually I end up reading chapters on my phone when I'm out and about instead of at home with my laptop. Writing reviews on a cell phone sucks. Anyway, I've been reading this whole rewrite and I absolutely adore it. I really love the different way you took this from the original. I love how much more integrated the planetary powers are in this version. I think the scenes were they were in the moon kingdom may have actually been my favorite.

Of course as huge of a romance junkie as I am, I totally adore all that's going on right now. The Duo/Usagi in this chapter was amazing and I loved the cold-hearted side of Duo we see here because all the pilots have it and the girls have to understand that. Well played. I was incredibly happy to see the Wufei/Ami and Makoto/Quatre (I do love that you incorporated this pairing instead) action though I am starting to miss the Heero/Rei and I'm about ready to get on my hands and knees and BEG for some Minako/Trowa action. Lately I've become such a rabid fangirl of them so pretty please throw them some scenes?

I did think the scene where Usagi realizes she injured someone was important and I hope to see some more follow up with that as well, maybe talking it over with the girls? I can't think she's already over it, it's a huge step, especially for a healer. I'll have to go back and reread but is Hotaru not at the farm? Otherwise I think she could have been healed that way instead of stitches and such.

Anyway I love love love it and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed, even if I suck at that I'm still a silent-ish fan. haha. I hope to see more soon of course, but I'm not one to talk. Can't wait to read more.
JPandS chapter 28 . 7/31/2012
Oh my word this story is so heated XD lol

I know I haven't been the best at keeping up with the reviewing but I finally was able to read all of these chapters and I am so happy that you've returned to revise and continue this!

First off, Duo lives! I was SUPER happy to see him since I was pretty depressed earlier when I thought he was dead haha XD What a pleasant surprise it was to find that he was still kicking ;) I'd expect nothing less from him!

Also, I was so glad to see the other guys and gals coming in and especially reading their relationships was just...whew, had to fan myself quite a few times XD Plus the pairings are awesome! I especially love Ami/Wufei! You do them so much justice!

Anyhow, I love this story through and through right down to the action, the suspense, the romance, the lust lol and all the other themes that you so skillfully include! I can't wait to read another update! Until then, awesome job! Now excuse me as I go reread my favorite chaps and commit them to memory because they're just that good XD