Reviews for Boys Don't Cry: Revised
JPandS chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was an awesome first chapter. I haven't read a Rei-centered GW/SM fic in a while so it was great to start reading this one! I love the descriptions and most of all I adore Rei's confidence in her abilities as well as her drive to achieve her goals. I was distraught to learn that Duo was her brother and that he had died and I am certainly intrigued to know what will happen now that she is being held at gunpoint by none other than Heero Yui. I loved the build up to that situation and will be continuing onward to stave off this curiosity of mine

Awesome story!
Teeny chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Keeps getting better and better.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
chap 7 is cracking me up!

i think this is the boldest chap revision ever :))

keep it up!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Sorry I haven't been able to talk, after I got off work this morning it's been none stop packing and Tim and I have been going back and forth. I'm gonna sit and read as a break, I'll prolly call in a few hours though c:

ONTO THE REVIEW!

I'm so glad you got this out so quick, your friggin amazing, you know that?

Modesty's a virtue C; riiiight c; teehee I love that line, I kept rereading it. The way you right Hiiro and Rei together is one of my favorite things about this story. I love how hot their relationship has become lol, is that bad of me? Lol I don't care! I LOVE IT!

"Well, flirting didn't seem to be your strong suit, and I figured your tits weren't big enough to be enticing," she said with a grin.

OMG I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!

And as for the Wufei shooting thing, it was my favorite part of the whole chapter, because to me their relationship, Duo and Wufei's, reminds me a lot of Usagi and Rei. Best friends that know each other and annoy each other, siblings that love each other but not always admit it and fight like cats and dogs. This last bit at the end, really made my day. So thank you for that.

I know it's supposed to be a bit dark, but I love how ready you had him shoot her, because that is in character and so Wufei. You are doing an amazing job!

I'll call you in a few hours after we finish packing for the night. We're not taking the funiture yet. Update soon?
Teeny chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
awesome! your turning one of my favorite stories into an even more awesome story, your writing has matured which is good cause so did i lol
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
WOW! That was incredable! I know you wanted my advice but I can't give any because that was friggin amazing, no need to add or take anything away. See! I told you you could pull off romance, those kisses were SMOKIN! I love how in character you have them and despite their feelings and hormones(which I find the best part lol) they also realize they have work to do and it all flows so nicely! As always grammar, detail and description is amazing, and I love where you put the italics cause in the email there was none :/ I'm gonna try to write my story then hit the sack lol luckily I'll have off friday c:
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Hmm now before I review, I need to tell you about an idea I have.

All the chapters that need to be revived, would you be able to save them to your computer and to the fanfiction account area, and then post them when your finished? I was thinking some people might not read your first note and some new readers might not realize the revision isn't done. Call me after 3 but before 4. Bill day uuuuggggghhhhh.

Also, you should put at the top of the chapter the revision date every chapter you get too c:

I'm loving the new vs. I haven't reread the old version since I had last read it because I want to see all the new things you've got planned but I love how similar it is but with a more indepth approach YEY!

That being said, Duo's letter is adorable XD

See more soon?
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
The revised version of this doesn't seen to much longer, I think it'll be okay to not split any of them up, longer chapters would be good every now and then I think c:
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Another great chapter revision, I'll get into the detailed review on the latest revised one since I just got outa work and I need to sleeeeeep lol
Ray Yuy chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I remember this story when you first posted it and it's even better now. Thank you so much for updating and working to finish this story. It was good before but it's even better now. I hope you'll continue to work on this story until it's finished.
Requiem of Fire chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Words cannot adequately express how happy I am that you are revisiting this story. I love the revisions, by the way, and hope to see them continued.

Nerf-or-Nothing got this section going again, and I plan on posting my new GWSM story soon (considering my old one is abysmal). Your R/H got me inspired to write on those two again.

Please continue!

ROF
Teeny chapter 39 . 4/30/2012
OMG! Your alive! I thought you'd never be coming back but I am super happy to see this story hasn't died. After authors like you all left, this place kinda fizzled out. Don't be gone for too long again?
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 39 . 4/29/2012
KIIIYAAAA! I saw this on the front page and went APESHIT! I was like WOOOO! OMG OMG! YEY! I see you changed the rating, which your right, it definately fits better. Your doing an amazing job, and if you need any help you let me know! I'll do my best for anything to help make sure you get updates out there, even if it's once a month, people will be extremely happy c:

I see you writing has improved a lot and changed a lot and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

The revising of the first chapter was amazing and I can't wait to see the rest, and more updates c:

Thank you for this, you've completely made my day and now I can go to work happy c:

! THANK YOU!
MinakoTrickster chapter 39 . 4/29/2012
-Applauds happily- Thank you, thank you. I'm so happy to see another writer coming back and updating/revising and finishing your peice here soon. ;)

I read through it, at the edge of my seat to see what will come nect. You had drama, suspense, romance and the plot was verra awesome. ;) I loved how Hotaru got that Relena in the end.

The couplings were cute and I loved your version fo Queen Serenity. It's so refreshing to see her actually alive. Hmm, inspires me to write about her, actually.

I must say this, thank you. Thank you for not giving up on writing. Yes, real life does take presedince and a lot happens. We all grow up and go on, but you're amazing! You're finishing (If you decide to end the story in the next chapter or not) a story you've obviously worked on and labored over.

I'm sorry for leaving a long review, but I am happy and eager to see what will come next for the lives off all our heroes!

Keep up the awesome writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I have waited patiently for an update and ohmygood Lord! You made a chap revision I couldn't decide which version I'd prefer, but I really root for an update. I'll wait patiently for another update :]
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »