Reviews for Fear Factor
Christinou chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
wow... you really got my respect with that! You really did great at writing this!
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
OI. Why is your writing so good? I'm jealous *eyes turn green* You, my dear, are a natural!
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
...wow. A friend of mine recommended you to me, saying you were damn good. She has really high standards, so I took her word for it. So I went to your page. Started from the bottom of the list, with this, Fear Factor. And I'm in awe. I underestimated her meaning of how good you were. Also, she's already reviewed this! You may know her, Sophia(Anonymous033)? Anyways. Great job!

-Amanda:)
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Again, another sad one-shot!

I hate that she's afraid that there will be nothing left, once she strips away the things that she used to be :(

But this is well-written, as usual :) I particularly love the part where you describe her emotions as dishes in the kitchen, and you're right; they really do taste like those things.

And I like the way you've broken down the word "solitude"; broken down her feelings of alone-ness. You are a very good writer, really; you should try writing books!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh O.O

Gosh, this is so sad :(

And it's killing me that she thinks she has to have no fear, that she has no fear, that she's lose something other than fear.

This is so sad!
Magicians Hat chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Whoa. This is really...powerful. I'm half intrigued by it, and half in awe of it. But that's what a story should do, should it not?

Great job, as per usual.
Lyzzie Rocker chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Goodness, only two reviews? That's... Horrid. You deserve much more than two. You're very talented. Keep writing! (and by the way, awesome job. I like how you got inside Ziva's head. Is it crowded in there?)
rubiesandrain chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I love these mini-character studies. UPDATE SOON! :)
Complete Synch chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ziva is my fav character, so of course I had to review. That and the fact that it was written brillantly. Awesome, keep writing.