Reviews for Smother
EternityRoze262 chapter 1 . 7/22
I love your author's note at the end hahaha mostly because I was thinking the same thing! Zutara week and you're making it sad? xD But it was really emotional too so I liked it because of the realism. Bittersweet~

~Roze
Ogg chapter 1 . 3/21
Jesus, mate. It's like midnight and I'm at my parents' place and I suddenly get the emotional equivalent of a kick to the nuts.
Fabulous writing, though.
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Sad but good. I can totally see this as a possible way Katara felt during her lifetime. I also hated the information given to us about her life in Legen of Korra.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Yup, Korra makes me vomit. Which is why it doesn't exist. In my world, which is the only one that matters, of course... or something. This is really sad. :( But well-written, as usual... ugh I said I'd go to sleep, didn't I? Instead more Zutara FEELS
Arriane Malum chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Wow. This story is breathtaking.
It's so subtle, yet powerful. One of the most beautiful Zutara fanfictions I've ever come across.
I love the 'show, don't tell' technique you've employed. It really strengthens the story.
It's a magnificent piece that will affect me for quite some time.
xx
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Ugh I with u on that too *puking some more*
Vena Grey chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
YES. *This* is the reason I've always believed in Zutara. I just finished introducing my husband to this show a couple of days ago and was reminded of the fact it could have gone either way with them until the last five minutes of the whole series...even if she eventually found peace, you're absolutely right - in the intervening years, Katara would have been a shadow. Very poignant and beautifully written, and you leave this in just the right place. x
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
My heart. This is why I can never digest Kataang. Sure, Aang gets what he wants, but what about her? Why should she become a shadow for him and his happiness?
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Nick chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I hate you. Why didn't you make them end up together.
MZB chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This fic is like the story of my life.
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
*runs in the corner* *screaming* azula always lies azula always lies azula always lies azula always lies azula always lies AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i believe in zutara and all that is good i believe in true love and opposites in tides and sunrises in all that gold and blue and this is not reeeeaaallll!

*calms down*
nice writing.
Sak chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was fantastically amazing and it's my second time round.

Love it. Love the realness and heart aching emotions kept hidden, and hopefully... I... I'm just happy you wrote this.

Thank you! A
Leah chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You just broke my feels and left them to rot this killed me I think it's really good though I like it
Melanie chapter 1 . 10/16/2013