Reviews for The Search for Paradise
hetalian801 chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
Hong Kong, please wake Taiwan up, aru.
Dying
sinflower.exe chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
tHE LAST LINE THOUGH
THIS IS WHY I LOVE ROMANO LMAO
Napoli Corleone chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
The ending was totally AWESOME. Hahaha.
Thank you so much for posting this!
reading-anonymously chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
The last one XD
E.BunnyHeart chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I CANT BREATHE GOD DAMN-

Epic story, made my day. XD
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
It's so funny and cute! I especially love Sunday, Friday and Thursday! SPAIN IS AWESOME AND KOREA IS A GENIUS! :')
BondevikChick chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wot even...
XD
Gurpleisaword chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I wish you would have made more details in the smutty parts but over all I like it!
letsbeholmies chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
XD The ending was beautiful. Gah! I love this pairing so much! I wish there were more fics for them :'( Oh well. This was so..unnf! I love it so much!
LadyofIngenuity chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Continue please! That last part was too hilarious! I need to see their reactions to all the attention!
MusicLuv101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh my God I'm so done right now with that last statement XD I bloody love you for writing this, and it really was detailed and error-free (except at one part up there where two words became one because they weren't spaced out), so I highly applaud you.
Eva chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love you.
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wait... They did IT in the WHITE HOUSE?! O_O
Oh boy, good thing they weren't caught. And Grandpa Rome... -shakes head fondly- You never change. Though I bet Hungary and Japan got enough footage to satisfy themselves fow a few YEARS. And I loved Spain's part! XD
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hohohoho!

Why isn't there a verb that describes staring and drooling at the same time- oh wait. I got it.

FANGIRLING at MAXIMUM POWEEER, hahaha.
91RedRoses chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love this fic so much. The last part is great with all the countries just standing around watching and commentating or giving pointers and there is America and Romano still going at it. I love the scene with America getting put into time-out and not getting his juice cup. That is keyboarding smashing awesome. No matter how often I read this... it is always great. Just great!