Reviews for The Search for Paradise
CPZ899 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Omg. I told my friend to send me a story so I can try to be inspired to continue one of mime, so she sent this. She knows I'm not a romanoxamerica fan, but I read it anyway... and I'm kind of glad I did. This cracked me up at the end XD so a great story done... I'm still not a romanoxamerica fan though... :/
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love the end! Its awwesome!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I'm cackling like mad. Great one-shot.
LunarPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
The ending was amazing. I totally lost it at Grandpa Rome XD
soulshifter98 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hahaha oh holly Romano empire that was funny
Gardyloo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I have a headache now from laughing so much...

This was genius!
phobosapollo chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
oh my god

i love this so much

the end made me laugh so hard

dear lord

just

you are perfect
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ha! That was good. I liked ~ Even though the sex wasn't graphic is seemed to fit.
BishieHunterReno chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I think you should write some more of this. I love this pairing 3
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
The end... Made me laugh... XD
Chandinee Richards chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
God, love the ending!
Devin Aiden Teague chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow. This is funny and pretty hot. And wow.

By the way... "behind vending machines"... Behind VENDING machines? That... That had me stopped for quite awhile imagining them getting it on in the snack room behind the machines at my school. Which led to "How the heck would they fit back there?" I was distracted for quite a while by that.

Ahhh... This was nice. But uhh... in the "Thurday: In the hallway" one... one of the last sentences where you mention Romano's banging: I think alerting needs some kind of other verb there with it, maybe? It doesn't read right. Unless... Romano's Romano is? If it is, perhaps actually writing it out as that would make it clearer? [Ha... And I call myself an English major? I'm so slow this late. My brain needs to work faster.] Definitely Romano's should be "Romano is banging..., however, alerting..." It reads more clearly.

[Eeep. Please don't think I'm trying to be mean. I swear I'm not. I'm only trying to help a fellow author!]

-Dev
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Sex was created in Korea! xD beautiful fanfiction. Why not combine my two favorite nations? Romerica/Americano is very delicious and I craaaaave more. LOVED THE FANFICTION.
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
So I just wanted you to know that this is amazing - more awesome than Prussia.

You are amazing for this.

I thought the idea was pretty fantastic, and how Romano mentioned that America could've got his sex department from France was cleaver.

I never thought Romano would ever be able to top America, let alone have sex in public, so it was a really good twist to the normal Romano fanfictions.

And towards the end, when they had sex during a meeting, I was half laughing, and half on the edge of the seat. I knew they were going to get caught, but I half-hoped that they'd finish quietly and slip back into their chairs and Spain ask Romano what he was doing and such xD

Hm.. I wonder how Spain felt about all this...

Anyway!

I loved it!

Keep up the great work :]
angelstryke chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
o.m.g. XD

Okay, first of all - HOT~! Second of all, this was crack and funny as hell. Loved it! I think I laughed the loudest at the Japan/Hungary tagteam photo session though. My god, the mental picture that drew up. lol

And a Romeo and Juliet, Romerica crack!fic: YES PLEASE!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »