Reviews for Mixed Signals
Tamha chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
It's obvious that the 10 they stumbled across was either just after Rose or just after Donna. I'm going to guess by the order of who he spoke of, it was Donna.
TorchwoodPride chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
What a Lovely Story.
And of course, that's who and who River learns to fly the Tardis from! :-D
Banana-Baa2012 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This one made me cry. It's bittersweet, but it's got a sense of adventure. It's very enjoyable to read, and you get to meet two of the Doctors.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I love all of the stories you wrote of this universe. They are all fantastic. Your characterizations are amazing. This one in particular I enjoyed, not just because 10 is my favorite (which is really a ginormous compliment to 10 because 11 is really, really cool and I love him as well) but, well, the feels. There were feels in all of these, really. You definitely do justice to the Dr. Who fandom, as well as Sherlock. I really enjoyed myself while reading these, so thank you!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You did it, you went to My Doctor. And it was fantastic! Spot on kiddo.
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
aaaaaaahhhhhhh feels!
Whiteghost37 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I have to say that I love this Wholock universe of yours. Your stories have the perfect amount of happiness and sadness, and I hope there will be more. But, I think you left out Martha out of Ten's companions, or did I just miss it?
mudkipz chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
WONDERFUL!11
adptt12 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Dammit stop trying to make me cry!
knock4times chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
loved this! great job!
Chai Tea chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Yay Sherlock and John met Ten.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was beautiful. I truly enjoy this little universe you've created. Hope you continue writing its stories for a while!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So much love for this part.
azriona chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh, but so short - needed to be, I suppose, but I'm still a little sad that it is. And I love that /this/ is the reason John is the Doctor's favorite, because he stopped Sherlock from telling the Doctor what he didn't need to hear.
mercuryandglass chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Yes, definately distinguishable. Great work!