Reviews for Say Your Right Words drabble collection
Awww
WhiteWolfLegend chapter 42 . 5/31/2013
This is so sweet 3
Elysees chapter 195 . 5/7/2013
Amazing oneshots, I absolutely love each and everyone, you're an amazing writer!
Rairakku1234 chapter 195 . 7/1/2012
Don't apologize for such wonderful angst. Wonderful drabble. I love how Sherlock is trying in order to try and deserve John.

Thanks for sharing,
Rairakku1234 chapter 194 . 6/30/2012
Fantastic. I loved the angst. Great Job,

kendra42 chapter 194 . 6/30/2012
Yep, not feeling sorry for Sherlock one little bit. What a bastard! Now, as for 192 and 193 Sherlock needs to get his ass back there get hit, sworn at, and kissed already!
tsukinoblossom chapter 194 . 6/30/2012
Nooooooo ;_; Why would you do this? I hope you don't leave us hanging here...
Rairakku1234 chapter 193 . 6/29/2012
Hooray, A wonderful drabble including the famous (or perhaps infamous) skull. Really good, I love John's depression and Sherlock's concern and desire. I always think it's even more fun when John's talking to the skull

Great Job, Thanks for sharing,
Sherlock Watson Holmes chapter 193 . 6/29/2012
xD I love these!
I would love to see more Kitty!Sherlock.
xD Maybe John could get infected due to Sherlock trying to find a cure.. I see John as a wolf.
Rairakku1234 chapter 192 . 6/28/2012
Wonderful. Like the internal Sherlock thoughts, and his fears about coming back to John.

'I don't regret my choice, how could I regret choosing John's life? Even if I hadn't had a plan to escape death ready to be put into play, I would have jumped off that building, without hesitation, to keep John safe from harm.'

So Sherlock. Love it,
Amaranthus chapter 191 . 6/26/2012
Damn... Just when I had the feels under control you hit me with this?
lifeinthemacro chapter 190 . 6/24/2012
Good to see you updating this again :) I hope you're okay.

Amazing as always.

Rhi
Rairakku1234 chapter 190 . 6/23/2012
Hahahahahaha. OF course Sherlcok acts like a child when he gets sick, refusing to believe that he is sick and then wanting to be coddled. I loved it. Sweet and Funny.

Great first drabble back. Hope you continue to feel better.