Reviews for Love Potion
Dorianimeyaoilover chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Man she had no issue letting that out.
4ElementGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Please update soon! I LOVE this.
SMayLife chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
(angry mob behind me) COME BACK HERE YOU CLIFFHANGER-WRITERS! I really like your story. I hope you guys have the chance to continue it later on...and please no more cliffhangers...or I'll rally up the mob again :)
4ElementGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
this is good...i really like this!Please update soon!
darkestangel1326 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
LOL This story was sooo funny to me! FINALLY arnold can see things clearly! I am totally ready for the next chapter to be published (of course, not pressure! Whenever its ready!)Can't wait for more!
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
loved it please continue soon!
Lena2244 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Seriously you just stopped there... I need you to write another chapter. By the way love it so far
Butterfree chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Excellent idea for a story. I've always wondered what would've happened if the writers took the Love Potion episode further too.

You do a VERY nice job of putting Helga's bored attitude into the parts of the story which she's telling. It's just hilarious how many synonyms for 'boring' you can find XD

Although Arnold's sudden embarassment around her felt just a tad, just a tad, rushed, it was very nicely explained. And of course, you got that lovely cliffhanger for us. Thanks for the read and good luck with any future writting!

Rating for this chapter: 9.2 / 10

~ TwisterKirby
catnip31 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
oh my god pleace continue this I love it love love love love love :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Exllcent and intresting start here the scece where Helga banades Helga hand was very cute as well as their Picnic
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow. Very interesting story here.

Keep the good writing.
Aquatic Smores chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
*twitch* Cliff... hanger? * grabs a pitchfork* CLIFFHANGER MAKES DRAGONAQUA MAD! It also makes Dragonaqua crave more and type in third person!

Wonderful first chapter! I really want to know Arnold's reaction to what Helga said. I already know her reaction is gonna be 'So? Whatever...' XD
MidniteRaine chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I usually hate cliffs, whether it's the actual rock exposure or the kind used in a story. However, I actually liked this one, because it was used very well and I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the excellent work!
Flintphone chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Whoa...way to leave us hanging you two. :)

I thought this was good. I never really considered what would happen if the potion really worked...so I like your idea. But...this was probably one of the biggest cliffhangers I've ever read. *Crosses arms over chest* It's just not fair... :(

I'm hoping for an update real soon...

Flintphone
pome-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh! My god! This fic it is AMAZING! Y loved that episode! I always questioning me about the Arnolds reaction if the old Helga not come back. Thanks for write! I wait the continued! Kiss!