Reviews for Taking Over Me
Kailey Hamilton chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was well written and accurate when it comes to her actual feelings. Bella IS madly in love with Voldemort and his faith on him is unyielding. My only complaint is that the characterization and overall tone was unconvincing. She spent 14 years in Azkaban and, while cunning, she's absolutely insane. She's pretty much a psychopath and I doubt her love for him is as tender as you made it seem. But other than that, it was definitely worth the read.
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I would sign in but I'm on my mobile so I'm way too lazy to bother. This is one of my favorite evanescence songs so I'm glad that somebody did a fic about it. :) I see that this was from earlier on like last year, and although it's not as good as your new stuff it's still freaking amazing! Man what most writers would give to write like you... I really liked it especially since it's Bellamort :) awesome awesome awesome story, you never disappoint, Gamma.
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Aw, for an evil, sadistic "bitch", to quote Molly Weasley, she certainly has a lot of faith. I love how you portray the softer side of characters. It fleshes them out. :)
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great job! You really described her emotions in a perfectly in character way.
anonymouth chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is really powerful. I love how you've managed to seamlessly weave the song into the fic, and it really fits in well with Bellatrix's state of mind, which you've managed to beautifully portray as frighteningly fragile.

It is really sad as it depicts the depths of an obsession so dark that it's chilling.

Well done :)
Addicted-To-Sugar-Quills chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Brilliant but scary *shudder*
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
You're going on author alert. I haven't read a great Bellatrix fic in ages (well, aside from a Bellatrix-reborn-as-Ginny, but that's more Ginevatrix lol and not pure Bellatrix) and every fic that I've read so far of yours has been amazing. Awesome job! XD
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I liked this piece a lot. You portrayed Bellatrix's character with flying colours, truly stressing on how she was insanely devoted to Voldemort. I felt the pain in her heart, and some of the words you used to describe her emotions were very powerful. You wrote this very well, so congratulations!

Lauren