Reviews for The Reaper's Choice
ApacheLaugh chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hi,Fellow EarthChild! I Hope all is well.I am Back,as just had to say,again,how wonderful,this story !So sweet and Sad,yet with an amazing Understanding of life and death,you know? Listen,if I may ask,some of this was ,like Dreams,right?and Some,was indeed,Pickles's Ghost talking with Toki? WOW. I Just hope the Living Band Members,never forgot thier Brothers and Friends;) Do you suppose,May I further inquire,that they still went on? Got new members? Please write Back,when you can,

Say! You just inspired Me! Got a new Story idea! May I share?
ChildofAquarius chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Wahhhh! Every Time I read This,I cry and Smile,and I Know,You are one of the Best Writers,if Not the Best.I was Thinking,too,not only does this make me think of Everyman(You should read that,too,it's really Good:) but also of a Show from the Seventies:It was a series about People Finding Redemption,Suceess, Story that Really stayed with me had to do with something like This:A Older Black man,saves a Little Girl,who is Dying,by exchanging his life for hers:as he is dying,she says thank you and I Love You:)

Please write More,and let me share with you,my stories:The Little Maid had never told them,but she went to the Graves with Flowers,and told them now,"I Love You Pickles and Toki and Your Friends,and I always will" Said Annatasia,and I will help look after your Friends and keep your Spirits alive". Amazed,the boys spirits whispered."We Love you too".She seemed to hear,smiled,and walked back to mordhaus.:)Like? Please write me ,or .:)
ChildofAquarius chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Sooo Sad,Yet so Beautiful:)Says alot about Life and Death:It's Good to Know that,at least,our Boys are together,forever:)I really Like This,I like your End of the World Story about Dethklok too,very much:) Did you ever Read the Play EveryMan? This Reminds me of that story. Please keep writing:) I would still love to talk with you and Share Stories:) You Really are an Excellent writer:) Please email me or, Mordhaus, :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
im sitting here crying my eyes out! i was happy that toki and pickles are together but i statrted balling when toki had died just to be with pickles

Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
This story was wonderful. Tears literally began to stream down my face at the end, and let me tell you, that isn't an easy thing for a story to do to me. I love all of your stories, and each one makes me look forward to reading the next one.
Iewuciukaz chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Gods this makes me crys at the ends... Its just so sad and... you are one of my favorites writers ... Evrything you write is so goods and stuff even if it is depressings...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
This... was confusing
Misgiving Writer chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
This was...brilliant? Amazing? Yes, both of those words work to describe this story. They both work quite nicely.

As always, your story was a great read. The plot really worked - what with it being Pickles who died and not Toki, like I originally believed it was.

The twist where it was Pickles living Toki's life in the first few chapters really got me. I was *not* expecting it. Not at all. But it made the story flow nicer. Like, I could picture that happening far easier than I could Pickles just loosing it and going completely nutburgers.

And the epic sweetness at the end was a nice idea. Toki killing himself to be with Pickles? Do I spy some motivations from Romeo & Juliet? I think that I do. But it was a nice little similarity. Just like making Pickle make the choice was a nice little twist. Because, really, what life is worth living without someone to share it with?

Cannot wait to see what you come out with next!

BradenIsMyMonkey chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
This story made my sould sad. (in a good way) I am glad that they got to be together though! It was like the light at the end of the tunnel. :3
Mia Rii-Rii chapter 1 . 7/31/2011