Reviews for Love, Laughter, and Everything In Between
NikitaKaralis chapter 3 . 8/1
Great look into the future if they only had one child!
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 8/1
I can see Leslie's disbelief and willingness to change her boyfriend's mind about Harry Potter!
tuesdaysrequiem chapter 10 . 4/17
HOOOO BOY. I thought I was semi-prepared since I've always encountered these type of fics, but nooooooope. That isn't to say that this was awfully written or just awful in general. It was very, VERY descriptive, and just wow. However, if there's one thing I always liked reading in stories about the couple, it's the mention of Leslie having a thing for Ben's hair because for some reason, half of his attractiveness comes from his beautiful locks. Reading how she ran her hand through his hair made me squeal internally and not mind the scene too much. Also, I LITERALLY (ha ha) couldn't have agreed more with you; Adam Scott is super attractive. Like, how in the world can he look that good without even trying?
tuesdaysrequiem chapter 7 . 4/17
I thought that the characters weren't too OOC actually. I feel like Leslie would've been passionately fiery about a seemingly small issue, and Ben would've tried to respond in a cool and collected manner before getting irritated and then kissing her (I mean, he almost always initiates them). Props to you! Also, is it weird that the first thing that came to mind when I was reading this was that moment when animal control released pidgeons at the end of April and Andy's ceremony?
tuesdaysrequiem chapter 5 . 4/17
Wow. This chapter had so much...suggestive tension, and I LOVED IT. To see what some of Ben's fantasies could've been is super cute and...well, hot. The description in the third paragraph especially made me widen my eyes and even internally squeal. I think this may be one of my top chapters from this so far
Afangirl153 chapter 42 . 9/25/2016
Gah! why'd you write this! you got me so sad I just ate en ENTIRE carton off ice cream! I love reading what you write, but not this ever again please.
Afangirl153 chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Thank you so much for this post! when I watched that episode it put me in serious ice-cream-eating mode, but this makes it feel so much happier!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/7/2015
This need to become a fic tbh
You need to write them as kids! I'd want so badly to read it!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/6/2015
Oh my gosh, this is so cute!
lizzyd710 chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
I think everybody who read this knew what the look of disbelief and annoyance looked like and I applaud you for describing what I call "the Ron Swanson look"
Knope2012 chapter 45 . 10/2/2014
This story is literally awsome keep up the great work
KILLINGME chapter 42 . 7/27/2014
nononononNONONONONONOOOOOONONONONOOOO
Guest chapter 43 . 1/5/2014
Just finished reading this one. Excellent! I love all the little drabbles and Leslie and Ben make such a cute couple. I can see everything being played out like in the story. Excited to read more!

Lara
cece chapter 43 . 10/17/2013
i love this story continue it! so so so so much!
readytostart chapter 42 . 8/20/2013
I really liked reading your story and hope you will write more :) I honestly don't like fluff normally, but after P&R, BenxLeslie have become one of my favorite all-time couples! I just adore Ben soo much, he's so adorable! You do a great job with all characters :) although my one critique would be that last chapter with Ben breaking up with Leslie seemed a bit out of character for me. I don't think he would give up his job just to break things off, you know? Anyway! Great story, I'll be waiting for more :)