Reviews for Love, Laughter, and Everything In Between
This need to become a fic tbh
You need to write them as kids! I'd want so badly to read it!
Oh my gosh, this is so cute!
lizzyd710 chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
I think everybody who read this knew what the look of disbelief and annoyance looked like and I applaud you for describing what I call "the Ron Swanson look"
Knope2012 chapter 45 . 10/2/2014
This story is literally awsome keep up the great work
KILLINGME chapter 42 . 7/27/2014
nononononNONONONONONOOOOOONONONONOOOO
Guest chapter 43 . 1/5/2014
Just finished reading this one. Excellent! I love all the little drabbles and Leslie and Ben make such a cute couple. I can see everything being played out like in the story. Excited to read more!

Lara
cece chapter 43 . 10/17/2013
i love this story continue it! so so so so much!
readytostart chapter 42 . 8/20/2013
I really liked reading your story and hope you will write more :) I honestly don't like fluff normally, but after P&R, BenxLeslie have become one of my favorite all-time couples! I just adore Ben soo much, he's so adorable! You do a great job with all characters :) although my one critique would be that last chapter with Ben breaking up with Leslie seemed a bit out of character for me. I don't think he would give up his job just to break things off, you know? Anyway! Great story, I'll be waiting for more :)
readytostart chapter 37 . 8/20/2013
I really like this one! I love how you stuck with her female empowerment personality but still realized that she is a human being with insecurities like all of us. Ben is just perfect in all aspects and somehow keeps getting better every episode.
readytostart chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Omg I remember this episode! This is totally how I played it out in my head too especially with the murderous looks Ben kept throwing at the sewage guy and how they both stayed behind after Leslie left. By the way I don't know if I'm annoying you with all these reviews but I don't have anyone to talk about this show and I have a lot to say :p sorry!
readytostart chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I love this chapter! I really like Leslie and Ann's relationship in general, they're both so supportive and protective of each other.
readytostart chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Omg I was soo angry when they broke up too! Especially the way he did it with the campaign pin got tears in my eyes. I'm still halfway through the season and just waiting on them to get together again
readytostart chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Hello, I just started reading this story and I loove it! Its just what I needed lol. I started wstching P&R last week and I'm already on season 4 and I'm just about dead with how unbelievably cute Ben and Leslie are! Ben is soo awkward and nerdy and you protray him very well! All the other characters as well obviously :) great story!
Guest chapter 42 . 6/27/2013
Ahh! It's 12:10am and I just read all 42 chapters! It's soo great! Thank you soo much! I can't get enough of ben and Leslie's family! Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
This is absolute perfection! This is exactly how it would go down.. Leslie being ridiculously impatient, uncertain but happy with the outcome.. And of course beautiful nurse and best friend Ann Perkins would be telling leslie to calm down and be there to support her! I can't stop reading your fanfiction! :D