Reviews for Where Can He Be
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Really like this. Very well written. Just curious, would be consider writing one from Jethro's point of view after the baby's born? I'd love to see his reaction to the new member of Tim and ZIva's family.

Thanks for writing this.
Khgirl08 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was SO sad! T.T

I'm not normally big on McGiva, but this story made me want to be. Also, great idea writing this from Jethro's POV; it really made the no-name aspect believable.

Definitely faving!
polarpi chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is so well written and so sad! Fantastic job :)
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
argh! read this again on this site, even if I knew it would make me cry...great job!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved the story from the dogs point of view. Well done!
skbcoke chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was sad, yes, but unique being from the prospective of Jethro the dog.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very sad, I'm pretty teary. I understood this was from Jethro-the-dog's POV when I got to "nice bed and toys".
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
"well I could but I chose not to." - "I choose not to"? Since the rest of the fic seems to be in the present tense?

"Why has the old one come with her? The old one is holding her as she cries," - The old one - is it Gibbs? Or Ducky?

"I snarl at her and try to back away but the silver haired one snaps his fingers at me," - Ah, clarification: Gibbs! Thanks!

"that beverage my friend likes to drink in the mornings," - Tim never gave Jethro-the-dog coffee? My sis's Jack Russell and her spaniel cross regularly gets the last mouthfuls out of our cups of coffee into their bowls to drink.

"The first one to stand is the water fowl man." - LOVE that description of Ducky!
Listener234 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Lovely story.
mysterywriter94 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I know the POV of this story. Very well written.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I can hardly see to type. That one had me in tears almost from the begining. It was wonderful. I can alway use a good cry.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OMG, Tony? If it's McGee, I couldn't care less. Fantastic story..
IMSLES chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
sniff, sniff beautiful my dear. I like how you brought Gibs into the story too!

Sue