Reviews for Why Genies aren't on Pokemon
Mist Ketchum chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
aw! this was a cute ending. lol. i especially liked how ash ended up when he grew. i liked this fanfic.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
It's "his or her", not "he or she's".
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Miyuku-chan chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Another EPIC story, I didn't care for the shortness it was stil AWESOME!
Lil Jengi chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Awesome! Kinda sappy, but still really funny too. Can't wait for more stories!
Lil Jengi chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Another great chapter. And I think I know what the pinky thing means...
Jane Hawthorn chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Cute ending! I also have to applaud Pikachu for staying so loyal to Ash. Its not surprising, I guess, just very endearing.
Miyuku-chan chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
WHAT DOES THE PINKY MEAN?

Meowth was so dumb! HAR HAR HAR XD

Ashy almost got eaten! :O

Update soon Miyu-chan
Butterfree chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Dang. If Ash left out the "But not forever" part, then that would explain a lot of things.

Anyway, great story! You capture the original Trio very VERY nicely. I was laughing a lot during most of it, and none of the humor felt forced, which is amazing.

I think you could reference the Ash/Misty part of it a bit more though. I mean, the romance/friendship between them seems like it doesn't connect to the main plot at all and was just thrown in there. Also, there were times in the story where it just kind of dragged on, almost like you were rushing through it; but these parts were really only during the team rocket and Pidgeot fiasco.

Anyway, great story and can't wait to read the last(I think) chapter! Thanks for the read and good luck with any future writing!

Rating: 8.5 / 10

TwisterKirby
SubspaceDreamer14 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Cool!

I like how you described the two different and contrasting heights!

I ca't wait to read more! Keep up the good work! :)
Pablo and Bobboo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
HEE HEE HEE! I LOVED IT! I like how you focus on a random aspect of the anime. Ash's shortness... It's weird because in mine I put how my OC told Ash that he shouldn't worry about not being with Misty because she's too tall for him. Could ya read/review ours?

s/7186110/1/bRose_b_of_bViridian_b_bForest_b

s/7186097/1/bJunnah_bs_bJourney_b
Miyuku-chan chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
MINI ASH!
zflame393 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Team Rocket have the craziest ideas sometimes : )
AshandMistyLove chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Another awesome chapter!

I felt really sorry for Ash! He should have wished himself smarter! Haha,

Ooo, I wonder what will be his third wish, and Misty is lovesick, nawwww!

Keep at it, Hope the next chapter is up soon as possible!

-AAML:)
zflame393 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is a good idea for a story. However, I would suggest that next time you use a genie from the Pokemon world. That way the story doesn't have to be AU and in lends a degree of comfort to aficionados of the series. There are three genies introduced in Black and White or you could have used Jirachi (the wish maker). Other than that, I like the direction of the story.