Reviews for Smugglers 2: Dimension Travel
Oh my Primus! Awesome!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
I'm liking this saga!
Blackshadow chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
I really like your story and how they traveled to a different dimension. It would be nice read a continuous story though.
moonlightnight1 chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Good story and funny as hell too
Kangarooney chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
I LOVE the ending. :D Poor G1 Prowl. Poor poor Prowl. Ah well. Stinks for him! *cackles* Hm... Bumblebee seems to be wearing off on me... Ah well.

Amazing job, only a few mistakes here and there throughout the whole thing. I applaud you. Good job Gage39! :D

Keep writing.

-Kangarooney-
Kangarooney chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Oh no! Now their Bumblebee is going to be influenced by our Bumblebee! Poor their Optimus.
Kangarooney chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
When you had Bee say 'The Accident' you spelled accident wrong. Just thought I'd mention that.

And on I go.
Kangarooney chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I understand havng Prowl zoom in like that is imperative to the chapter. However, wouldn't you expect the base to have... more security?

And I'm all with you there Ratchet. DIE COWS!
Kangarooney chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
COWS! :D
Kangarooney chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
'The cow just mooed and continued chewing the grass around them.'

I oresume you either meant 'The cows mooed[...] around them.' or, 'The cow mooed[...] around it.' Whichever it is, you can't have what you have currently. It's incorrect grammar.

Reading on...
Kangarooney chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
(not logged in)

Note: In the secomd to last paragraph, you put: Recently Bumblebee had started sleeping with of them and not just Bulkhead.

I think you meant 'with all of them', instead of 'with of them'. Okay, reading on.
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
(not logged in)

Where did this come from? I can't believe I missed your second 'Smugglers'. Hmph. Stupid Sunny, stupid.

Ah well... I'm catching up now. So far so good. :)
medafan 53 chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
to respond to the authors note ultra magnus was an autobot ingtroduced in the 1986 movie an breifly replaced optimus as leader before rodimus replaced him, sentinal did not even get mentioned in the cartoon though in the megatron origin story he was leader in the pre-war era and was killed by megatron.
kcrb0202 chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
Ok this was funnyer then the frist one
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
WOW! even though i don't know about the G1 universe, i think you really did a great job! i love the story being so detailed. but i'm kinda confused about who is this and that, well, you get my point. maybe you should address them as TFA Bumblebee and G1 Bumblebee and so on. good luck in your other stories! i'll definitely read the part 3! DD