Reviews for What troubles we weave when we practice to deceive
Bronkwin2 chapter 23 . 3/19
This is a magnificent story and I can't wait till you update
mcgeeksgirl chapter 23 . 3/16
This is an awesome story...please update!
BlackjettzSB chapter 23 . 1/27
so two weeks...
that was more than 18 months ago.
r u ever going to update?
horsegirlrule chapter 23 . 1/13
Great story
Please update soon
black sheep chapter 23 . 12/31/2013
do ya have internet yet? its only been over a year :/
cbishlyn chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
this is a grate story please come back to it would love too see were it can go are they hiding from there step dad
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Hey, how about an update. You made a good start to this story but you seem to have a tendency to begin a tale but not finish it. This is annoying to the reader. We invest our time in reading but we do not get see how the story ends. This is very annoying
Sarcastic-5ever chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
how old is Mcgee in this story? I don't know if it says in any chapters, just saying that he is younger than he should be :P
UPDATE THIS AWESOME STORY :D

thnx :)
spacemonkey1129 chapter 23 . 9/20/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! I can understand why Tim has kept the secret for so long ,its cuze so many people have rejected him that he doesn't feel he can trust anyone but Sarah. Gibbs reacting like that ISN'T HELPING ANYONE! I hope that Ducky gives him a firm lecture & even firmer HEAD SLAP!
Crawcolady chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
Oh, My Dear! This is such a very, very incredible story, and you have done SO well with it. Please take pity on "those who wait" and update/continue this? Please?
SassyJ chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Hoping that some day you get a chance to continue it.
theresald chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
Just found your story. It's great. Maybe a new chapter? It's been over a year.
sparkreader chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
I was wondering, is this story still being updated? It's been awhile since it last was and I've been dying to know what happens next1
starfire25 chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
Another interesting story. Mcgee as gibbs' son? What a twist! I didn't expect it. Post more soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...FINISH IT!