Reviews for What troubles we weave when we practice to deceive
This is an interesting spin. I know you have not posted in a while but i would be really interested in seeing where you take this. can't wait to read more.
brendafay chapter 23 . 7/9
Yea no I don't like this whole Sarah bringing the team into the "family" thing. Tony has never been a brother to Tim so he doesn't get to be a brother to Sarah either. I kind feels like Tim isn't enough anymore.
BA Sarah telling Abby off is my favorite thing!
Abby always ruins everything .
amariecoughlan chapter 23 . 1/7
Please update this story
ronniefranco8 chapter 23 . 11/30/2015
i love this story!
lilyflower101 chapter 23 . 11/6/2015
I love this so muchj! Please update it!
velcrogg chapter 23 . 9/27/2015
I'm really enjoying your stories! I hope you finish them someday!
Momcat chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
Hello, Robin Redbird.. I read all your fanfics in a very short time and I loved all of them. Being a McGee fan and frustrated that his character is so unfairly put down on many occasions in the show, I am glad to see that there are other people who think like me.. But I was deceived to see that almost all of your fanfics are incomplete, and that for several years. I hate when a fanfic is left on a cliffhanger for so many years.. But I'm also aware that writers have their own rl problems.. I just hope that yours aren't bad or that you don't have health issues.. Please do your best to update your stories because you are such a good writer.. Take care, I hope to hear from you soon..
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 5/15/2015
Abby needs a lesson about people and their emotions
Rike1Rike2 chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
No-no no-no no you can't stop here... I mean ... the biggest cliffhanger ever ever ever
God please continue to write!
I know it's been like three years!
But please give us some more , cause this story is awesome fantastic super cool and super exciting! thanks in advance!
Readed chapter 23 . 4/6/2015
Ummmmmm...
Just saying but 2 weeks was like about 3 years ago! Are you ever going to update?
randomplotbunny chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
More! More! More! Please! More!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This story was so incredibly good and brilliantly written. I hope you haven't forgotten it. Also hope your wrist got better. Can't wait to see if Gibbs can handle being a dad, if Tony can handle Tim being Gibbs's son, if Abby can see how badly she screwed up, and if Tim and Sarah can stay now that the rest of the team seem to have abandoned them. PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSE update