Reviews for The IS Butei Inspector
NeoBushido chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Good story but needs to work out a few illogical things like how the protagonists mother got by Tabane in order to allow a male pilot and yeah the AI explanations doesn't really hold up since the core's already have a "dumb" AI to start with and are monitored by Tabane who would know of smth was added.
8/10
aalliiccee chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Clarifications, like I usually do. XD

1. An IS doesn't feel recoil, unless it's a large-calibre beam canon like Setsura.

2. You don't *need* the body-suits to pilot an IS.

Hope you continue this.
panda-kun77 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
OH !

That was awesome xD! I really liked it. Had good read and was very amused throughout the story.

I kinda wonder when he'll enter IS academy or if there's a chance that he'll meet the other IS/Hidan no Aria girls in the future.

We'll here's to hoping for it!

Thanks again for the nice read.

Good luck with the next chapter.

Laters!

P.S. I laughed at the sudden revelation near the end xD! Poor guy ending in that situation xD!
Toby860 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
a truly awesome chapter with the way it is blended into the story. I also recognize the twins from the store a cherry x cherry you should probly put in a disclaimer about them. I mean some people might catch then you might just be reported for plagiarism I do believe it is a mess you put in something marking them is not your own characters. what is he going to go to I s school or is he going to be apprenticed to his mother. and for that matter are you going to bring other characters from and fat strat us in like maybe laura
Toby860 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this is awsome. i like this x-over. please for the love of whatever deiety you serve or praise continue this story. i cannot live without reading this story to the end. as i notice it has been 2 months since your last update im hoping you have been working on the next 2 or 3 chapter to be published soon.
aalliiccee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Sir, I DEMAND you continue this, it's really good. :))
panda-kun77 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Hmm... Okay okay. I'll see where this goes.

It seems fun and interesting so far at the least.

Keep it up.