Reviews for Leather and Lace
Jessicalovessocks chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
I really liked this story. The ending could have been better but I really liked that Bella helped jasper deal with his multiple personality disorder and find middle ground.
Mischief101 chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
I think I would have preferred you to just drop the story. This was not an ending. Not at all. Nothing was resolved. I'm very disappointed. If I had known this wasn't actually complete I probably would have read something else.
Leopardsky chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
What about the problem with Alice, Edward, and Maria?! And will rose and the other Cullen's ever come back into her life? Sequel?! D: this was an awesome story, too!
Emmaline Haesel chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Grrrr, again with the damn cliffhanger! Are ya tryin' ta kill me?
Emmaline Haesel chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Dammit! Y'all come out with this "mystical shit" chapter and leave me hangin'! I, Don', Like, It! Not a'tall! Grrr...
Emmaline Haesel chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Bella: I was gonna say Martians but Maria works too. *Falls asleep*
Jasper:O.o What?
Luna Jane chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
I love how it keeps you guessing. You know? Questions like are they going to survive? And what happened to them? A love how we can choose our own ending. The story was really great and I loved the part about the flowers. It being said in the cemetary kind of suiting because the past is the past and is gone. The present has to be spent like it's your last day. And the future is always a mystery. Never knowing what will happen next. Good job I really liked this story. Keep on writing you have true talent.
GothicAngel5853 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
For a second when you wrote "We were in New Orleans, home of jazz" I thought "jazz" mean Jazz, like Jasper.
JynxxD chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I just discovered the story, and it seems interesting, but I'm curious about how Jasper is being manipulated? I'm not sure how what happened to Bella really has anything to do with Jasper other than his wife was acting what seems to be out of character. I mean as far as the information we have goes, she could have just been afraid of Edward herself. I don't get how Jasper fits in the incident.
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 23 . 12/12/2012
WHAT THE HELL? Well that was a short story! I'm just mad that you ended it so soon when you could have added more chapters but thanks for writing amazing stories(:
-MariaDeNoir
vampiregirl31 chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
i hope to read more
dolphinmama06 chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
I just got done reading ur story and i so confused with the ending. it went from peter and bella talking bout the past and her remembering charlie to the end. what happened inbetween the conversation and the tech color memories.
DarkkAngell chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"
fanfictionfreak01 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I like the part when he said:"Dear God Almighty, it's the Pixie and her brat of a brother." i don't know why though!
fanfictionfreak01 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Awwww! They're having a moment!