Reviews for Shell Cottage
smilesandrainbows chapter 10 . 4/6
I would love if you could update this, although I get the feeling you're not going to. *sigh* I really like this.
smilesandrainbows chapter 8 . 4/6
Why you make Bill a smoker? Huh?
smilesandrainbows chapter 7 . 4/6
OH MY GOD! THE SNATCHERS HAVE COME TO TINWORTH! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!
Is Eloise a witch?
smilesandrainbows chapter 1 . 4/6
I love this! The beginning was very nice, I like how you incorporated some mystery. ;)
Bonnefeta chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
I'm loving this story
Maronn chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
A great story, thank you! I am really starting to like Bill/Fleur pairing. I only hope you'll continue soon.
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
I literally laughed out loud. This is brilliant!
irishbrat1966 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so much. I am also looking forward to Eloise finding out that she is a witch (it is headed there, right?) Anyway, I do hope you are able to continue this story again soon.
Kateari chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
are you going to update soon?
Thari chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
I really enjoyed your story - it's very well written. I like how you develop your characters and the plot lines, without ignoring the original story of DH and the background of the Harry Potter universe.

I hope you'll keep writing and post another chapter soon! Because I really want to know what happens next...
MandyinKC chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
This is a very good story. The first scene with Eloise intrigued me. I have to admit, I am not wholly invested in her parents but I like Eloise's curiosity about Shell Cottage and its inhabitants. I can't wait until she meets Bill and Fleur. Also, you might consider softening up Eloise's mother, at this point she is not very likable.

I can't help but feel that this story could be taken out of the Harry Potter world and developed into a world of it's own. The mind boggles at what kind of work that would require, but this story has very good bones.

The first scene sets a very nice, magical atmosphere, try to recapture that. Especially in the scenes with Eloise. There is something about this that just needs a little...MORE. More atmosphere, more character development and inner dialouge. For instance, when Fleur is set upon by the Snatchers and Bill saves her (which she was capable of doing herself, mind you), they part so quickly it doesn't feel right. There would be so much angst and adreneline in that moment that isn't fully played out. But also, how does each of them feel about the incident seperatly? Also, does Bill's attitude to Fleur's involvement with the Order stem from a desire to not have another person to worry about? Does it make him angry that she won't grant him that small grace? Would she feel more sympathetic to him if she knew? Not that she would back down, life is risk after all (I stole that from Jo Beverly, wonderful Romance Novelist).

On the other hand, I do appreciate that you have given the characters believable flaws. Have you dabbled with metaphore? Maybe something built around the growing tension that the war is placing on everbody?

I am excited to see where this goes. Will this lead through the Final Batte?
Anon chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews! It's exceptionally well-written, and I, for one, CAN'T WAIT 'til your next update ;)
BlossomQuill chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Fleur should wall through Bills Office in full-on veela to' intimidate Melvinda :) Fleur rules!
Beaufale chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
I really like this. Its really good
blueowls chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I feel bad for leaving a review that's this vague, but I'm pretty overwhelmed by the awesomeness of this story. I looked up Bill and Fleur fics on a whim, and I'm really glad this is one of the first fics I came upon. It's got a solid, interesting plot, characters that are in character, and it's like it fills in the gaps between what really happens in Deathly Hallows. Plus, Bill and Fleur getting ~interrupted~ repeatedly adds a hilarious but truthful tone to the fact that they are newlyweds. Their fights seem realistic and appropriate for a couple that hasn't known each other for that long. I'd say their relationship and how you explore it is the main thing that interests me and you do it very well, but the actual plot is just as great. Overall... it's just a creative, original, cute story. I want to go back and review every chapter now that I've read the whole thing, and I'll do it eventually (:
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »