Reviews for Thursdays
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Yeesh. Sorry you have to deal with folks like that... especially someone like that Jordan fellow...
agest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
my revuw for, be caful what you wish. it's dram/Romance
rugphan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Too cute! If I was Danny, I would've wanted to kick that Jordan guy's butt too! :) Great job, and if you tell me what your novel is, I'll definately read it! :D
Jess98 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wait, what ... there's a paedophile-ish guy at your work?! I feel really sorry for you.
I want a Danny in my life!
LoneWoolfette chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow. I really would not have the patience to work there, and if I did, I would probably be thinkin of malicious and torturous ways to kill them... But I really loved our writing! And Chris and Devon.

And Danny.

;)
lupsss chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
really great! I loved it!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was awesome! Adorable, in character, and interesting to read. All the OCs were great as well, and I love how the plot turned out. Your writing flowed very naturally; it was a much better story than I was expecting. Great work!
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Amazingly good!
nikkideephantom chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
very well written and original!
DxS4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
i feel so sorry for you your job sucks but it makes for a good story hope you find a better one :D

DxS4ever
TheGoodShipLillipop chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
D'awwww, so much fluff! :D
darkalicesawtell chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
WOW WOW WOW WOWO WOWO WOW WOW WOW IS ALL IHAVE TO SAY
Phantomgal chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aw sadface no more posts this was really good I love your Dannyx Sam style in this it was amazinly cute even if Danny was a bit bolder then normal still sadface
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
great story lol, you should of had him do something to jorden or send the box ghost on him that would be hilarious.
rarityofmind chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

I'm just now realizing (for some odd reason) that there's more to fanfiction than Harry Potter, right? And I have this terrible obsession with Danny and Sam, so I am completely in love with this.

I'm sorry about your Thursdays... If I were could do anything to make your night end well, I would. In any case, think about the fact that someone loves your fanfiction next time you have a bad day... Maybe that'll help!

I'm going to look on your page, now, in the hopes that there are more fandoms I recognize.