Reviews for Jewels
withloveviv chapter 10 . 4/1
Hi! Will you let us know if the story is picked up? Would really appreciate. Thanks for the starting it, hope someone out there can end it:)
MCRshortstackedme chapter 10 . 3/10
Sad to here you will no longer be writing this but I still believe that you could actually turn this into your own original novel, if you're reading this could you please send me the name of the person who has adopted it as I'd still love to read what happens next!
Xoxox
Your dream is the same as mine, I have my fanfiction but I also have my original stuff that I'd like to publish someday :)
MCRshortstackedme chapter 9 . 3/10
This was the best chapter by far, so much more intimate details about the characters!
MCRshortstackedme chapter 8 . 3/10
Oh Edward is gonna be pissed! Did he sleep a chic the other night... It's kinda hypocritical if he's pissed at her sleeping around considering she has no choice and he does... Jealous Edward and possessive Edward are my faves XD along with gangward and mobward!
She must've really hated chicken run... I remember when I was younger my sister dropped 3 bricks on my foot... Now that hurt! I've only discovered in the last few years that she broke a bone in my foot... It was never looked at by doctor when it happened so I put up with the pain.
MCRshortstackedme chapter 7 . 3/10
Oh he's getting awesome! Love bella the croc, snap snap attitude lol
I have wisdoms... All 4, started poking through in 2010-11 still haven't fully come out... Only 1 has and I hate them DX lol
I'm also petrified of dentists because they have lied to me about a procedure... Also never done a good job, they fuck my mouth up it fails and they expect me to go back? No damn way! They made a nerve come on show and refused to fix it saying I was imagining it, good dentist too apparently... Clearly not! DX
MCRshortstackedme chapter 6 . 3/10
Bravo!
Amazing, dear me... You've outdone yourself and I love it!
MCRshortstackedme chapter 5 . 3/10
Gah so sad it all felt far too real! You did a good job bringing out those feelings in me, awesome work!
MCRshortstackedme chapter 4 . 3/10
Edward and bella time is awesome!
Can't wait for next time!
MCRshortstackedme chapter 3 . 3/10
Oh damn this cocky Edward is much better lol
Jacob is Edward's bitch XD
Loving it!
MCRshortstackedme chapter 2 . 3/10
Edward was awesome! I would've liked him to be a bit more aggressive... Being in a mob an all... But it's your story and this is your Edward.
I love it!
MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow awesome! I have no idea why you would wanna give this story up!?
You should keep it as yours and down the line try and turn it into a book!
Xoxox
Wow I understand but im still upset by this this is one of my all time favorite stories and yur just quitting I understand people grow and im glad for you but that just sucks
India chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
More plz
FionaSummers chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wow! Fantastic first chapter, it's completely drawn me in! Can't wait to see what happens.
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
yeah, I think he likes Bella, and I hope he comes back...can he get her out of there...what a terrible life...