Reviews for Masen Days
Mrs. VampDiva Belikov chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Loved this story so so so very much! YEAH
doesntmatterwhat chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Love your Masen and Bella! :)
Biena chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved this so much...such a (bitter)sweet story...would love some kind of futuretake of those two :) Congrats to 3rd place!
hknat chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was a beautiful story! I really loved every moment of it :)
twifanmom chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Absolutely fantastic! I loved this story and am so glad you have decided to expand it. The depth and emotion of Edward's character is so touching and then reading his poetry...so touching! The way this Bella cared for Edward was great and I loved his incorrect assumption of getting a hummer when she dropped to write on his shoes :)

I saw JadaLuLu talking about this story on Twitter the other night and had to come check it out. I am a huge Roughie fan and everything Jada says is LAW! I'm so glad I did come check this out...can't wait for more chapters.
EZRocksAngel chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I did read this already! i was just lame and didnt review. thanks for the OS I enjoyed and congrats!

angel
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
wow. what a great story. simply wonderful. thanks for sharing. congrats on the placing.
Zigster chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
LOVE! Love, love, love.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Sweet and a little angstie at the same time. I loved it!
Zesty T chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I loved the unveiling (even though tragic tale) of Masen. I want to find my own Masen and move to California.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
More, more, more! That was fantastic. Thanks for sharing and good luck.
JAustenlover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow.

Very unique and interesting use of many canon elements.

Whoever thought shoes could be such an important ingredient in communication?

The stream of consciousness 'poetry' is heart breaking and beautiful.

Thank you so very much for writing this story. I really enjoyed it.

*air kisses*

JA
dlhk chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Ohmygosh! I loved this. Truly. I have a spot in my heart for Arizona fics since I live in Phoenix and work in scottsdale. I was smiling at the jokes and laughed about tent city. Haha. I really REALLY enjoyed this. I hope you really do continue it. Thanks for sharing. -mommyofboth
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Absolutely nothing I can say is worthy. I loved this Edward and Bella so much. His life tore at my heart. I expected her not to go with him, so I was happier than a pig rolling in shit when she did. Good luck!
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Heartbreaking, but optimistic too. Leaving is what he has to do and it makes it even better that Bella decided to go with him. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »