Reviews for Liar, Liar
themuse19 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
I'm enjoying your story, but I think maybe Brit's situation (I don't want to say "problem") is innocence, rather than ignorance.
willyoubemystarkid chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
did you know that Delilah means biblical whore? I want to name my kid, Delilah too and someone told me this and I was like whatever it's still a beautiful name!
klaineforever369 chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
aw what a cute story and the time jump is hilarious i read previous chapters about daniel and now kurt and blaine have two babys its funy and cute at the same time k great job with the stories
Violethillbeautiful chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
Bahahaah Jace has tri-brows! :D Excuse me, while I die of laughter! This was hilarious!
Violethillbeautiful chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
Bahahaha the spider part was hilarious! :D
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon,
KindOfANinja chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
So. Much. Cute. I can't even... *cries Klainebows*

This story is just what I needed, thank you so much for bringing it into our lives :D (It's 2:10 am, I'm emotional, ok?)

Here, have some love *gives love*,Z
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please let them adopt baby soon
Violethillbeautiful chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
Awwww :) Delilah Hummel-Anderson :) *lessthanthree*
Steffi Star chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
Yeah it kinda morphed into something different but I find that to be okay with me! I like how Danny is completely gone, but if he comes back that wouldn't be an issue. I hope you can update soon! :3
ccgleek chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
So, I shed some tears :'( I like the way your writing it. No plot necessary :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 8/26/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Steffi Star chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
I of course love this chapter! I hope you can update soon. I would LOVE a WW2 Army!Blaine fic! I would love to see that be done.
Violethillbeautiful chapter 17 . 8/25/2011