Reviews for Final End: Werewolves and Dragons
The Fire Magician chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
You did a great job writing this story! Let me tell u how I know this! At the end of the story I had a strange type of saddness after I read a book that I enjoyed! Like when I was on the epilogue when I read the seventh book in the Harry Potter series! I felt like I realy wanted to cry! And trust me it can be hard to make me cry. So all I can say is I LOVED the trilogy and that I wish you goodluck on all of your future stories!
The Fire Magician chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Ahhhhhhhhh! Poor little had his heart broken. Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah! Yeah I went that far!
The Fire Magician chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
My evil side was laughing at Geoff and Drake thought Becca died, and my good side was grinning that they would get the surprise of their lives! And at the end I was having one of those moments where they bring their mental war to the physical world where I do something weird and then get very confused. Do not ask I know that I am a little crazy.
The Fire Magician chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
That... was... just... AWESOME!
The Fire Magician chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
Hmmmmmm. I guess my earlier question was wrong. Epic fight coming up!
The Fire Magician chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
The only thing that I would change if I was Becca would be to smile evily and laugh maniacly. So far love the Fanfic!
The Fire Magician chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Holy Cow! Will she turn Daray! I have to keep reading to find out!
The Fire Magician chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Wow! I never saw that one coming! Epic story so far!
The Fire Magician chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
There is a major case of mistaken identity going on here! So far the story is just awesome!
The Fire Magician chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Being both violent and dangerous can lead to the deaths of many. I will not be surprised if that endangers both Geoff and Drake!
The Fire Magician chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Stupid monks! You do not have any cake?! Idiots! I love the story so far!
The Fire Magician chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Becca is losing her mind! She is starting to hear voices! Well at least Draco is helping her get through her nightmares.
The Fire Magician chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Well now Becca can tell ger friends that she is a time traveling werewolf!
The Fire Magician chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Psst! Becca the water was only 2 feet deep.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
awww so sweet!1 I wish Becca could've stayed! Lovely as always my dear!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »