Reviews for Broken Hearts
evil duck of woe chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
awwww, so sad but sweet
Daisy chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
(sniff) lovely... I might need a minuet :')
ariarox17 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
This story is so sad yet so beautiful. I felt so bad for Snape when he was being bullied but then when Lily took him to the dance it was just perfect. Amazing story just amazing
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Good story.
Fling.The.Ink chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Oh man that was so sad. I had to re-read when I realized in the middle of the first chapter that a time skip had happened. I think the thing I loved most throughout this story were the cookies. I really loved the whole description of Snape going to Honeydukes and getting the cookies and having the money to get them.

Also, Dumbledore is awesome.
Fling.The.Ink chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Aw this chapter was sad. ):

It started out so happy and then it went ploof.

Poor Snape. Makes me wonder if he's going to confront James about it. :O
Fling.The.Ink chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Aw this chapter :)

At first I was like YES haha James, in your face ):

But then I was like ...aw Jamsies :

In the first paragraph, it should be except, not accept. (If you don't mind me correcting.)

Only two chapters left? D:
Fling.The.Ink chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter :)

Just like to point out that Slytherin's dormitories are in the dungeons, not a tower.
FebruaryAquarian chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
I really like this so far. I can't wait to see what happens.
AutumnKiss chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Good chapter! I can imagine this happening.
PotionPolice chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I'm glad he got to give them to her. Very sweet.
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aww I love this. Wait! There's more? yay...
Alex Took chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Thanks for the reviews! And in case a few people are confused, the story takes place in the Marauders Era in their 4th Year.
Fling.The.Ink chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I've got to say I really like this so far. I felt really really bad for Snape while he was at Honeydukes and about the cookies. The two times James came in, I had to change tabs because I didn't want to know what was going to happen next since it couldn't be good. ):

Keep it up! By the way, what year is this set in/ is this going to follow the book format?
mercurywrites chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is great! Update soon!