Reviews for Flashbacks of a Fool
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 1/17
I enjoyed this piece. I would certainly like to read about what kind of pranks Jasper would play on Gibbs. I think it would be hilarious!
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awww, so sweet and very nicely written. I enjoyed the flashbacks, so heart warming.

And I so love the whole Jasper vs Jethro situation, I find it utterly funny!

I am defenitely going to enjoy this series. More please! :)
MissJayne chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved it! Such a beautiful piece. I love how you wove in the flashbacks. And Jasper versus Jethro? This I *have* to see.
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
poor Jasper, must be difficult for him to realize how much times he lost with Jenny, how many things he missed.

The flashbacks were beautiful, I have no doubt the real Jasper loved his daughter just as much

I loved it and I want more :-D
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved it was super sweet great story I would be interested in more like their wedding or something but you dont have to
Blessedgrace chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Loved it!
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I LOVE Jasper Shepard! Very happy to see another story in this series, and I really, really enjoyed all of Jasper's memories. I love that you're going to continue this series-I LOVE it. I actually like that Jasper doesn't like Gibbs. I like that happily-ever-after isn't as easy as a snap of their fingers, that there's some drama and conflict between the two of them. It's awesome. Loved it-definitely looking forward to more of this series! :)
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/28/2011