Reviews for Please Don't Leave Me
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aw Jessie . . .
Josh Spicer chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Well I'M satisfied with them, it works with Jessie's personality.

Big fan of Jessie/Buzz, and I like this alternate universe. Good job!
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
...wow. Ok, um, well...how can I put this...

YOU NEED TO MAKE A FULL STORY OUT OF THIS! I would totally have this on alert, favorites, you name it! You're really good at the AU so I don't know WHAT you're talking about. You write the relationship beautifully and I loved how it wasn' soap opera-like or anything. THIS is cliche:

"Oh Buzz!," gasped Jessie, wringing his shirt, "I cannot believe this! You cannot LEAVE me like this!"

"I'm sorry Jessie," said the strong, space man, "But I must." He snaps his head to the camera to take a second to smolder, "To infinity," he breathed, "And...beyond."

Ugh. THAT was DEFINATELY not your story ;-) (BTW, I just wrote that just now, I didn't take it from anybody's fanfiction ha ha)

I'm serious though you write passion and love fairly well but you also know when to pull it in before this creamy story gets churned into the cheese factor (I'm sorry for the food metaphor. I'm hungry).

Awesome job!
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awww that was sweet. Of course Buzz is worth the wait. :D Nice story and well written.
jessiejanelightyear chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*sniff* Poor Jessie! Very nicely done, although my heart is breaking for her. Oh Buzz, for once forget your sense of duty and stay! Or at least take her along. At least they had a proper goodbye. ;)
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
AWWW! TO CUTE!
Mayrasaur chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ahhhh

You meano

you made me cry ;-; This is just... soo cute x) and agh so sad and so perfect! The characters were perfect too

this is just great even though it's sad

and the last lines were perfect too don't worry x3