Reviews for My Name is Remus Lupin
MarilynJean chapter 49 . 10/28/2006
Wow, that was truly amazing. Very powerful, especially the last chapters. This story deserves way more reviews than it has recieved.
sPinnErs-eNdx chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
why do they call each other their nicknames (prongs, moony, etc.) when they don't know remus' secret yet. those nicknames were based on their animagus forms/lycanthropy. anyway, i'll just read on.
Jenn chapter 49 . 6/23/2005
Oh, it's wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for this wonderful and emotional read! I needed it. I don't remember the last time I bothered reading fan fictions, let alone a finished one. Bravo. It's awesome. Thank you for this fan fiction.
aradonai chapter 49 . 2/12/2004
omg is it over? it was soo good! i loved this story!
Harmony chapter 49 . 1/19/2004
Awesome story. I do hope you make one for Peter and James
shimmering dragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Wow! That story is great, in fact all of yours are. Keep up the great work!
UCSparky13 chapter 19 . 8/20/2003
what happened to not being able to use magic away from school!
UCSparky13 chapter 9 . 8/20/2003
wasnt sirius dad a muggle?
PolkA DoT OboE chapter 12 . 8/14/2003
I loved the sirius black story and im happy that your doing a remus lupin b/c sirius and remus are my 2 fav maruaders!And i don't mind that you made a few mistakes with the moony,wormtail,padfoot, and prongs thing.I do the same thing bye i love your story !

~*~antiprep71890
very pissed chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
GAH! you know,this has caused me a great deal of frustration. DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT SINCE REMUS DIDN'T TELL ANYONE THAT HE WAS A WEREWOLF? SO THEY CAN'T BE CALLING EACHOTHER PRONGS, PADFOOT OR MOONy, Because, they r not Animagus yet because they don't know that Remus is a werewolf so the nickname "Moony" would not have done any good! PLZ FIX THAT! this stupidity is very frustrating
Eladriewen chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Hey, I look forward to this. You're Kaydi's friend then, aren't you? I loved the Sirius Black story, and look forward to further updates of that, but for now I'm searching for this one and now that I've found it I plan to read it through.
Mella deRanged chapter 49 . 7/17/2003
interesting story...
Diabla666 chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
Great story! I love it so far!

One teeny, tiny nitpick- James isn't an animagi yet, so he wouldn't be called Prongs yet. Unless there's some other reason...::shrugs:: you're the author (and an excellent one at that!).
Samara chapter 49 . 5/31/2003
Very sad but very interesting u should keep on writing.
Scooterbug8515 chapter 49 . 5/12/2003
This was such an awesome fic! I loved it! You protrayed the characters so well almost exactly as I imagined them. Keep up the good work!