Reviews for The Bat Who Fell From The Sky
KnellaLuna chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
I really liked the end!
MrsDalek chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
Wow, this story is amazing! I really like the fact that Bruce finally gets a souvenir... :D
I'm speechless right now, I don't really know what else to say, and making me speechless is a good thing, coz I can't express the intensity of the words :D

Keep up the good work,
MrsDalek
lonni chapter 25 . 1/7/2013
This was really, really good.
I loved it.
xLL-Ax chapter 25 . 10/15/2012
So sad and cute and feels 3 Good story _
solkatt chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
lol awesome, love how Bruce reasoned with himself in the car
Hailey-Stone chapter 25 . 8/13/2012
This was really, really good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :3

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
mudkipz chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
I applaud you. I cried. I laughed. I did both at the same time. I can't explain my love for this story. So I will just say this: Well done.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/22/2012
Best damn Tony/Bruce story I've ever read.
Vashti chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
I read this some time ago, but was unable to write a review. Even still this has totally stuck with me, and I am seriously considering re-read. Excellent work with great characterizations. I hope more people find it.

Vashti
Starshinedown chapter 24 . 6/20/2012
This has been a lot of fun to read, and one of the better DC/Marvel crosses I've read. Thank you! I see that it hasn't been updated in some time...but if it's to remain unfinished, this is a good stopping point.

Again, thank you for the entertainment!
Shara Raizel chapter 25 . 5/15/2012
i was kinda hoping that tony would make a final appearance but i suppose it's alright that he didn't. i really enjoyed reading your story and it's a shame that not many people have reviewed it. great job!
Shara Raizel chapter 24 . 5/15/2012
i really do like alfred and i'm happy to see that he and fox are at least going to go along with bruce's story even if they don't believe it themselves.
Shara Raizel chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
so bruce is going to tell them the truth... looking forward to seeing how well that goes over with fox and alfred.
Shara Raizel chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
so it's been two weeks since bruce's plane went down huh? wonder how he'd gonna be when he gets back to gotham.
Shara Raizel chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
glad that tony and bruce got to say goodbye to eachother... you've still got 4 chapters left... so i can't wait to see what's left to read now that the adventure is over. _
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »