Reviews for Hogwarts Rejection Letters
Ann Jinn chapter 11 . 7/22
This is a great crossover. It flows smoothly and you really captured the essence of the characters. Loved the grandma Mallard too.
Asla's shadow chapter 11 . 4/24
fooly cooly for the win! Go NCIS yeah! Goddes I feel old. Thank you for writing this it made my week. (BOWS)
Bronze chapter 11 . 2/21
This was great! I wouldn't be at all surprised if Albus Dumbledore had a hand in Harry being declared a squib at birth. But then his careful plans went pear shaped when Harry vanished from England. I would also suspect him of telling the Potters where and how to find him in a backhanded attempt to get Harry to return to England and attend Hogwarts. It'd be something he'd do.
Bronze chapter 10 . 2/21
Harry missed one little detail about Hogwarts that should be very obvious. It's nothing more then a jumped up third rate TRADE SCHOOL and nothing else. At one time it most likely was the very best magical school in Great Britain but that was BEFORE one Albus P. W. B. Dumbledore became the Headmaster of it. Since then, he's driven it below ground level educational wise. If Hogwarts WAS as great as the staff claim, then why7 pray tell are there so many unused classrooms?
Bronze chapter 9 . 2/21
Oh HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I NEARLY STEPPED IN IT THAT TIME! Or better luck next time you old goat fucker!
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/21
It's about BLOODY TIME!
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/21
Hey! It's the Sorting Hat for Merlins' sake! It's more intelligent then that old Headbastard and all his demented staff combined! So of course it's smug!
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/21
The old man was lost among the fruit loops and that's why he was so interested in Harry? That's as good an explanation as any.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 9 . 2/17
metal gear?

also intresting on seeing where this continues onto!
bao-earthdragon chapter 21 . 9/14/2015
? no I really am confused...
bao-earthdragon chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
fucking hell? it get's stranger ad stranger... some are pretty funny and good, while others... I don't think, that many will recognize most of your crossovers, scince they don't seem to be widely popular.
bao-earthdragon chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
really? that was not even remotely funny... what is it with all of you guys, that are senseless bashing the whole of britain.
It is a very cool idea, that is a bit ruined by your apparent bigoted view on the HP-canon...
bao-earthdragon chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
what the fuck was that... I did not understand anything at all...
bao-earthdragon chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
wow... NCIS, season one and HP... even with the violated and unneccessary violated at that, timeline, it was brilliantly done
bao-earthdragon chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
I thought, that you would write out different rejction letters, by a Harry - male or female - raised in different circumstances... not that this assumption was generally wrong But really? I don't even know any of those crossovers till know :D