Reviews for Hogwarts Rejection Letters
Can you do a female harry Hogwarts Rejection Letters pretty please?!
bearfan23 chapter 21 . 3/26
I have a couple ideas if you are interested
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 20 . 3/21
Thisss, could be continued
thanks for the chapter.
Cold you do fem harry rejection letter please?)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
well, since these are basically all one-shots. i figure i should reply to those i find fun :) this one definitely is. really well written. it makes me wonder why the rest isn't as good as this one honestly.
Ann Jinn chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
This is a great crossover. It flows smoothly and you really captured the essence of the characters. Loved the grandma Mallard too.
Asla's shadow chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
fooly cooly for the win! Go NCIS yeah! Goddes I feel old. Thank you for writing this it made my week. (BOWS)
Bronze chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
This was great! I wouldn't be at all surprised if Albus Dumbledore had a hand in Harry being declared a squib at birth. But then his careful plans went pear shaped when Harry vanished from England. I would also suspect him of telling the Potters where and how to find him in a backhanded attempt to get Harry to return to England and attend Hogwarts. It'd be something he'd do.
Bronze chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
Harry missed one little detail about Hogwarts that should be very obvious. It's nothing more then a jumped up third rate TRADE SCHOOL and nothing else. At one time it most likely was the very best magical school in Great Britain but that was BEFORE one Albus P. W. B. Dumbledore became the Headmaster of it. Since then, he's driven it below ground level educational wise. If Hogwarts WAS as great as the staff claim, then why7 pray tell are there so many unused classrooms?
Bronze chapter 9 . 2/21/2016
Oh HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I NEARLY STEPPED IN IT THAT TIME! Or better luck next time you old goat fucker!
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
It's about BLOODY TIME!
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Hey! It's the Sorting Hat for Merlins' sake! It's more intelligent then that old Headbastard and all his demented staff combined! So of course it's smug!
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
The old man was lost among the fruit loops and that's why he was so interested in Harry? That's as good an explanation as any.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
metal gear?

also intresting on seeing where this continues onto!
bao-earthdragon chapter 21 . 9/14/2015
? no I really am confused...