Reviews for Hogwarts Rejection Letters
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 21 . 1/30
An amazing series of one-shots so far! I'll look forward to reading more!
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 12/15/2017
amazing~~
Fraya Flarestorm chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
lol don't you think that the warning should have beenthe beginning hahahahahahah
Lu Bane Na chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
Well, mix the words around spells Reven, as well as Never. So...no idea.
I had a humorous idea for another one. Have the trap letter and the rejection delivered by Harry's mother or father personally, only this father/mother (whether any sane person in their universe could call their relationship parent/son, or not) is either Yuuki Terumi or Izanagi, both from Blazblue.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2017
Can you do a female harry Hogwarts Rejection Letters pretty please?!
bearfan23 chapter 21 . 3/26/2017
I have a couple ideas if you are interested
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 20 . 3/21/2017
Thisss, could be continued
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2017
thanks for the chapter.
Cold you do fem harry rejection letter please?)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
well, since these are basically all one-shots. i figure i should reply to those i find fun :) this one definitely is. really well written. it makes me wonder why the rest isn't as good as this one honestly.
Ann Jinn chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
This is a great crossover. It flows smoothly and you really captured the essence of the characters. Loved the grandma Mallard too.
Asla's shadow chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
fooly cooly for the win! Go NCIS yeah! Goddes I feel old. Thank you for writing this it made my week. (BOWS)
Bronze chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
This was great! I wouldn't be at all surprised if Albus Dumbledore had a hand in Harry being declared a squib at birth. But then his careful plans went pear shaped when Harry vanished from England. I would also suspect him of telling the Potters where and how to find him in a backhanded attempt to get Harry to return to England and attend Hogwarts. It'd be something he'd do.
Bronze chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
Harry missed one little detail about Hogwarts that should be very obvious. It's nothing more then a jumped up third rate TRADE SCHOOL and nothing else. At one time it most likely was the very best magical school in Great Britain but that was BEFORE one Albus P. W. B. Dumbledore became the Headmaster of it. Since then, he's driven it below ground level educational wise. If Hogwarts WAS as great as the staff claim, then why7 pray tell are there so many unused classrooms?
Bronze chapter 9 . 2/21/2016
Oh HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I NEARLY STEPPED IN IT THAT TIME! Or better luck next time you old goat fucker!
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/21/2016