Reviews for First Time
UsoppxSanji lover chapter 1 . 1/2
I love youi hentai's, and I have a request. can u do an usozoro one for me? I would love that.
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Haha that was funny. Usopp is such a baby, geeze. :P I enjoyed it anyway! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Teegra123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Don't break Usopp Sanji, or I'll kick your ass! T3T
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Usopp is such a wimp tho lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow perfect imitations of the characters and Usopp was trying to be brave! SHOCKER:P
aliendroid chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Interesting, very interesting. Personally I liked the ending best. Usopp's terms are just adorable!
Niian chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I lurve it
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Aww. I really love this pairing. I think they click because Usopp, as we know it, is kind of afraid at times and Sanji is overconfident. LoL. I love the characterization, it's so natural. Amazing fic, First Time I read a SanUso with a lemon. (kind of pun here lol) :) You write them so well.

Also, I love LuZo. AMAZING fic, keep at it. :)
azab chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
i loved it a lot :)
LABOONDERP chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
HOLY CRAP AWESOME I LOVE IT YAY.
ColorPixie chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
*adoring face* This is so sweet 3 And Sanji's an asshole, just like we know him. xD

You really made this adorable. It's the first One Piece smut fic that I've actually enjoyed. Heck, you even made me love the pairing just with this d; so thank you ~

The beginning where Usopp was all scared was just ~so~ cute! Love how he was actually trying to be brave for once :'3

Thanks for writing this 3
kheelwithit chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
the only thought i had here was besides what an amazing lemon this is, was "zorro bottoms?"
Lynn chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Hahahaha, awesome! Totally like Usopp! Its great. Continue your hard work*solutes*
Kruemelm0nster chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I still cant' believe it. Only 3 freakin' reviews for this SUPER (insert Franky Pose) Fiction!

I definitly can image that THIS describe Usopps firt time! and i freakin' love it!

P-lease keep writing Sanji x Usopp stuff, because...Usopp is HAWRT! Come on guys, u know it! D:

Languid Blue chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Bravo! This is a beautifully written story you have created here! I can see this actually happening between them, and it's great to see more Sanji x Usopp stories!

I like how Sanji was written as being able to hold back, even if deep down he really wanted to do it, I feel like others make him a bit more impatient. And Usopp being afraid of what it would feel like is something he definitely would do. The characters had a very nice feel for their personalities and I couldn't help but laugh at poor Usopp's confusion over whether or not to believe Zoro or Luffy, much less figure out what those two were up to anyway.

I wish you luck in your future stories, and I hope you continue to enjoy writing, as you seem to have a great writing ability!