Reviews for On broken wings
xAnita88x chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow.. I got a bit emotional reading this one. I loved it though, this bit was my favourite:
'I screw my eyes shut as tears roll down my cheeks, and I'm silently willing it all to be a nightmare, wishing I'll wake up in yet another crappy motel room and find Cas standing there. Not the Cas that went behind our backs and lied to our faces, not the one that claimed to be our God, not the one that's currently crying in my arms. I want the Cas that gripped me tight and saved me from perdition, the one that didn't understand sarcasm or pop culture references, the one that was scared to death by strippers, the one that was so wise and yet so clueless. My best friend. The big brother I never had. My guardian angel.'
Brilliant story :D
truefictionaddict chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
So heartbreaking yet so good God if you could continue it would be much appreciated I was trying so hard to hold back tears when Dean said that he was missing the old Cas and that he wished that he could wake up and for it to be a nightmare ! All in all bravo it was amazing and you have a way with words. I applaud you and your ability to write beautifully!
(My favorite line was "the Cas that is scared to death of strippers")
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
okay well, that was ... depressing. Poor Cas, Dean's right what could he have possibly done that God has decided he needed to be punished, yea he's done some bad things but almost all in the name of good.
LastBishop chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was brilliant. Although, I wish you would add the days Sam visits as well as Bobby. Perhaps two more chapters? This story is so wonderful and believeable, please do continue.:D
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow. Really sad but really, really good.
kamiluv chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Heartbreakingly so, but still. I very nearly cried. Thanks for writing.
Pentakill Lux chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh my God... You got me crying. This was so well written and just perfectly heartbreaking. *sob*