Reviews for This Is Me
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Quite a lot of information. Very good so far. And I can totally imagine Jaden doing that monologue. Sound so like him, like he could still sound serious and yet kinda joke about this. Very in character.
PrincessAnime08 chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
How's Jaden ever going to figure out what's going?
LuvversLuvvie chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Omigaaaaaawd! What's going to happen next?
PrincessAnime08 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Can't wait to find out more about what happened
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
cool! this is awesome, please update soon! :)
Berry Doyle chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Well, I can't say as I expected him to faint. That came as a bit of a surprise. I am glad that he remembered Jesse, however vaguely.

I can't wait to see where the plot goes from here!
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Awesomeness! "a genius I am not" My 1st thought when I read this was "YODA'S BACK!" Hilarious! Yes, the plot has thickened and oh God, please don't tell me this is going to turn into one of those JadenxJesse fanfics. Please no, oh please no. Anywho, continue! More! The awesome person demands more awesomeness! XD Great story! Keep it up and all that stuff!

PrincessAnime08 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Now the plots getting more interesting
Sakural7865 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
It would be an interesting twist if Jesse was on top for different reasons than what we expect...
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
JESSE! - You rock! I hope that Jay remembers Jesse soon. Is Jaden's real name going to be Haou?

Ohhh... So many questions but so few answers. :(

Oh well, that why I keep reading! - Keep it up!

PrincessAnime08 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Its getting more interesting
GriffinRose chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Alright, I'm thouroughly intrigued. I want to see where you take this, and I want to see Jesse! But you'll get to that, I know.

Update soon!
PrincessAnime08 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Can't wait for Jaden to meet Jesse
BleedingStrawberries chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Hey! I just wanted to drop by to tell you that I really like how the story is progressing so far. I have some guesses, but it funny coz I feel as confused as Judai does XD. I don't blame him for feeling confused. I can't wait to see what happens next! So please! Keep up the great work! ;3

MistressChi08 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! why you have stop there again!

you're queen of cliffhanger hahahaah..but it was great chapter!

jaden is the king!

wait a sec! where's Jesse/Johan? '3

hope you got the time to wrote this...
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »