Reviews for From This Moment On I Know
AlwaysSandcastles chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh, this was so great I really enjoyed reading this it was sweet and a fun ride to take. the wedding was perfect!3
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
I know this story hasn't been updated in a long time - although it should be, because it's so wonderful - but I couldn't resist commenting. I read the entire thing, something I rarely do with anything longer than a few chapters unless it's VERY intriguing, and I have to say I loved it.

This is a very sweet 'fic, perfectly in-character the whole time. I love how you keep the main part of the story on Barney and Robin, but you still manage to include the rest of the gang and give them their own storyline(s); it's very realistic, like something that would really be on the show.

Various parts of the story made me have to resist from squealing excitedly - it's just so cute! I lovelovelove the nice, simple Barney/Robin adorableness and how well you portray them.

The Lily/Marshall stuff was great, too, and you actually have me shipping Ted with OCs - something I rarely do, because I believe most fan-made Mother candidates are either Sues or not fitting for Ted. But I actually like Ted/Clover, although Ted/Starla could be nice...

I hope you update this eventually! In the meantime, I'm off to read the first three.
Michelle chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
Woah, First of all your characterization is AWESOME! You're such a vivid writer! And tuxedo night 2077? INSPIRED!
katarina97 chapter 17 . 11/2/2011
love it
sherster25 chapter 21 . 10/25/2011
Where. Is. The. Interlude? Please post it! I think the mother is Clover... she unashamedly sings in public, so she is obviously perfect for Ted ;)

I have loved all of your HIMYM stories. Thanks for writing them! :)
katarina97 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
OMG i love your stories i have read all the ones about barney and robin a thousand times please write another one
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
Beautiful and sooo lovely that I didn't even mind the cliffhanger that much! The best man speech was funny and sweet, and you could feel the emotion! So looking forward to more. :D
littleblackneko chapter 21 . 9/15/2011
It absolutely made the limo scene for me when it said Barney was crying, showed the sensitive side we rarely see. And have you heard I'm so going to be reading 'I've just seen a face' :) will it start by talking about the honeymoon in Italy? What might robin recognize Carly from... Hmm. I'm rooting for Ted and Starla :) Teds speech was the best! Now mine shall epically suck in comparison. Clover is awesome, I hope she doesn't faze out in the continuation! OH MY GOSH! Now I have no option but to read the interlude and find out who the wife is? *crosses fingers* StarlaStarlaStarla* you must post this interlude soon so that I don't go insane!
1405Smiley0514 chapter 21 . 9/15/2011
I loved it :D

And I think the mother is Clover ;D
lulu1019 chapter 21 . 9/14/2011
So I hadn't checked my email in a few days, and I didn't get the alert for chapter 20 until today, so I get two chapters for the price of one! So exciting! Anywho these were really good chapters. I loved the song, I knew it was a beatles song but I'd only heard it by maroon 5, and I really liked the version you recommended(: I'm sooooooooo uber excited about another story! By the way, you've made me extremely happy because "I've Just Seen A Face" is my favorite Beatles song EVER. I love you for that. I can't wait until the next story and good job on this chapter! The wedding was perfect and I absolutely loved Ted's toast. Best ever. I wanted to commend you again on your knack (or rather, extraordinary talent) for getting the characters JUST right. They're all perfect, which is why I love your stories so much. Thanks for another awesome story! And I know the coming one will be absolutely LEGENDARY.

Tinkerbell90 chapter 21 . 9/14/2011
I loved it. So romantic and dreamy. Thank you for this amazing wedding. I really hope we get such a beautiful wedding for Barney and Robin on the show, they deserve it. Ted's speech was amazing. And the end was mean. Okay, maybe I'm wrong but I guess we have three candidates for the mother now. Clover, Starla and maybe even Carly? I kinda vote for Clover, but I wouldn't mind Starla either (I think they have a lot in common XD).
hiswheezy chapter 21 . 9/13/2011
If it's Carly I will be mad. You just sort of threw it in there and I totally get why you did, but I'll be upset because honestly after all the build-up with Ted and Starla it would be really disappointing. I know that's what a lot of the people expect from canon, but I just... Starla and Ted just seems perfect. I'll just be really really really disappointed.

Barney and Robin were absolutely adorable, and I loved how you threw everyone in there! Like, of course they're all supposed to be there, but Carly and Clover and Starla, the way they sort of just came into the story - nice transition. I wonder what Robin recgonizes Carly from? Please don't be the mother, I'm chanting this...

I definitely hope you do another installment after this, just because Barney and Robin are married doesn't mean it's journey's end! What about little BRo-Babies? Awww, and they'll have Barney's eyes and Robin's hair and... I'm getting off track.

You have to update like this again (I'm not saying two updates in one night, although it would be legen... wait for it... and I'm you're not allergic to milk 'cause the next line is dairy, that can kill suspense). But please, to come home and get an e-mail that says you've updated tomorrow night, that would be awesome (imagine this in Barney's high-pitched voice)!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 21 . 9/13/2011
loved ted best man sppech
littleblackneko chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
Sorry I'm reviewing late - but I love all the little thing you threw in that really defined the characters, like marshall bursting out crying and barney making perv-y comments in the middle of the ceremony! My favorite part had to be when James went through that beautiful bible speech...and then goes on to quote sex in the city! This is why I love your writing so much. You hit the characters nail on the head (is that the phrase?) and are able to make it SO funny! Of to ch.21!
hiswheezy chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
I've been on hiatus from the FanFiction world, so, I'm finally here to review! What a whole bunch of stuff I've missed! I can't wait a second longer for the mother reveal now, just because of this story I've become a very big Ted/Starla shipper even though she isn't a real character on the show. I hope that the mother in canon is as cool as she is. Haha, what if it was her? I'm going by you not mentioning her in the whole P.S. as a sign that it is her. You don't know how excited I'd be if it really was her!

Can't wait to see the reception, Barney and Robin's ceremony was cute and clever and hilarious, just like you always make things. You're really just a brilliant writer and you really understand the tone of the show.

You don't know what I'd do for an update soon! So just keep on writing!